• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The "Whatever Happened to..." thread

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to elaborate on said Buckeye stripper?

Someone found online a girl who was stripping on a cam for money. She was gorgeous, perfect body and a Ohio State student. In her tease video she wore a half Buckeye jersey and said at the end. "how do you like the Buckeyes now? Go Bucks!". and the Buckeye haters exploded. One of the posters named bearcat found the girls personal info online and called her. She freaked out and called the police, because he thought it was funny to harass her ,and complicated the matter by making death threats on the thread. The FBI got involved, they shut down the college football part of the message board for about a week and when it came back up the board mods were fascists.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone found online a girl who was stripping on a cam for money. She was gorgeous, perfect body and a Ohio State student. In her tease video she wore a half Buckeye jersey and said at the end. "how do you like the Buckeyes now? Go Bucks!". and the Buckeye haters exploded. One of the posters named bearcat found the girls personal info online and called her. She freaked out and called the police, because he thought it was funny to harass her ,and complicated the matter by making death threats on the thread. The FBI got involved, they shut down the college football part of the message board for about a week and when it came back up the board mods were fascists.
Ohhh yeah, I knew that girl. Her name was Dana, I knew her from the dorms. That video came out when I think I was a junior there. She was smoking hot, and a pretty nice girl. WTF, someone called the FBI? That video was public, I'm not sure what they did.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh yeah, I knew that girl. Her name was Dana, I knew her from the dorms. That video came out when I think I was a junior there. She was smoking hot, and a pretty nice girl. WTF, someone called the FBI? That video was public, I'm not sure what they did.

Yes it is public but it is not okay to harass her and make death threats.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know her? lucky you !

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know her? lucky you !
Unfortunately I didn't know her biblically, but yeah she was talented. I ran into her at Out R Inn probably 4-5 years after that video came out and she seemed to be doing just fine, so luckily it didn't scar her or anything.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumper:

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I didn't know her biblically, but yeah she was talented. I ran into her at Out R Inn probably 4-5 years after that video came out and she seemed to be doing just fine, so luckily it didn't scar her or anything.

lol That used to be my hang out. I made the mistake of parking in the store parking lot(I think it was 7/11) and I came out and my car was towed.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol That used to be my hang out. I made the mistake of parking in the store parking lot(I think it was 7/11) and I came out and my car was towed.
Yeah always one of my favorites. Same staff is still there largely from 10 years ago. Just don't drink the drafts.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yourjustafan or was it justafan

On the old CBS board. Supposedly an LSU fan, but that guy would start shit with anybody and everybody. He was TigerBait, but his Bizzaro world equivalent with a lot of anger and pent up aggression. All of his posts were borderline offensive to everybody.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of, Whatever the hell did happen to Randolph Scott?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yourjustafan or was it justafan

Those were a few of Cassells alter egos.

He was also StickDaddy and a few I forget...

He either loved the SEC or hated the Big-10. I could never tell.
He would always post the Buckeyes record versus SEC teams since 1970 or something over and over again.

He foolishly let everyone know his real name and where he worked as well.

He was some redneck southern version of Gordon Gecko financial planner fleecing old SEC ladies out of their 401-K money or something close to that if I recall...... but nothing is ever really true on the internet.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember.....
SoonerDude420
xXrealistXx
JimmyCrackCorn
okielildicksie