• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Way Too Long League of Death LOL Thread Update

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy but I think JAX is underrated and has a decent chance to represent the AFC.
I agree. Pats seem like they can be beat, Steelers don’t appear to be the team to accomplish that. That leaves the upstart Jags and a great D and Fournette to get it done.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's still there but I can only carry 5 RB's. Was able to put both Gilly and Rexy on "IR" but I'm carrying Bell, Howard (who I would drop but I'm not gonna let somebody keep him fer a 19th rounder next year) Wes, Ridley and Troussaint...........I get the fact that neither Ridley or Troussaint will be DWill-ish, but at this point I think I need to cover Bell just in case. My guess is tSteelers and Pats face off for tChampionship and if that happens I should have an extremely strong chance to win.................

I gotta ya. ... although think I'd be inclined to make a choice on the 2 Steelers and grab another clear-cut backup - Rams have a good chance at making the NFC finals. . ... but that's just me - I'm not in the Way to Long League (and, well, my choices haven't been that good this yr either). ... good luck !!!!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta ya. ... although think I'd be inclined to make a choice on the 2 Steelers and grab another clear-cut backup - Rams have a good chance at making the NFC finals. . ... but that's just me - I'm not in the Way to Long League (and, well, my choices haven't been that good this yr either). ... good luck !!!!
Yup...................looks like Ridley will get the start so I'll drop the dude with the long name and pick up Gurley's backup............

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2017-12-30_21-7-2.png

Well, here is the team I'm going into this week with. It's a sure loss unless Ben plays..........then I'll have to drop 2 RB and 1 WR to activate Gilly, Hogan and Rex..............I'll drop Howard and Green right before the deadline to make sure nobody else gets them.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy - What available for QB on the wire ?? - - looks like that is your weakest link for this week. .... Teddy is probably drop able. ....

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more bad news:suds:

The Dolphins are expected to give David Fales some playing time in Week 17 against Buffalo.

Jay Cutler will start but is unlikely to play the entire game. Miami wants to get a look at Fales after giving him some first-team practice reps this week. With Matt Moore on an expiring deal, Fales could back up Ryan Tannehill next season.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy - What available for QB on the wire ?? - - looks like that is your weakest link for this week. .... Teddy is probably drop able. ....

The Dolphins are expected to give David Fales some playing time in Week 17 against Buffalo.

Jay Cutler will start but is unlikely to play the entire game. Miami wants to get a look at Fales after giving him some first-team practice reps this week. With Matt Moore on an expiring deal, Fales could back up Ryan Tannehill next season.

In that case Cutler. ....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.....................absolutely positively nobody that will play unless there is an injury.............

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny, I would think tFins would love to play spoiler to tBills playoff chances...........

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, Mannion was still on the wire.................now he may be my starter................

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine alot would be about game flow Just run drake alot:suds:
Thinking/Hoping this is a high scoring back and forth game..............my guess is if the game is close, Cutler stays in................so to you Jay Cutler.......................................

Dilly Dilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, Mannion was still on the wire.................now he may be my starter................

Think I'd pick him up (for this week). ....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I'd pick him up (for this week). ....
Fuck it, I started him..........................I at least get a tie for best regular season money and I might as well take a shot with the scrub team.................

Go Scrubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it, I started him..........................I at least get a tie for best regular season money and I might as well take a shot with the scrub team.................

Go Scrubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you started Ridley it was a good pickup. .....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I won....................37-36 unless Green fumbles or Houska misses a kick.