• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Way Too Long League of Death LOL Thread Update

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't look at the last column heading and was thinking - holy crap, didn't anyone actually draft a player on their roster ???

:eek:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't look at the last column heading and was thinking - holy crap, didn't anyone actually draft a player on their roster ???

:eek:

it doesn't say trade as in that's how the player got on that team, it is saying trade as in, if @Sam Sportboy wants to get that player that is how he will have to...

Just mansplaining things for you...LOL

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...................yeah, only one trade made and it was me making a terrible trade because I wanted to field a team in week 9. It might cost me the Ship. Gotta say, looking at the teams the ones that scare me the most are the 3 that aren't in yet.............Playoffs is weird too............6 teams make it and it takes 2 weeks because of byes. I think it's the 1,4 and 6 seeds and then the 2,3 and 5 seeds. The top team in each group meets fer the SB.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like a dipshit asking this question but who would you rather have on yer bench.................

CWest
Troussaint
Ridley

Had to drop Troussaint to activate Rexy but I still have West.........not sure if it's more important to back up Bell or go with the guy that does get a little receiving work now and again.............

Also thinking about dropping Cutler for Cam's backup but he'd pretty much have to lose an arm to not be playing if they get in...............

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who would you rather have on yer bench.................
CWest
Troussaint
Ridley
Hmmm... carjack, croissant or the Aliens chick?
Alien-Ellen-Ripley-by-Hot-Toys-012.jpg
Don't think croissant is doing anything, I'd bench him.
Also thinking about dropping Cutler for Cam's backup but he'd pretty much have to lose an arm to not be playing if they get in...............
If Hoyer is available, he may have a chance to play more than Cam's backup.
Or perhaps Nate Sudfield of the Eagles if Foles implodes.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... carjack, croissant or the Aliens chick?
Alien-Ellen-Ripley-by-Hot-Toys-012.jpg
Don't think croissant is doing anything, I'd bench him.

If Hoyer is available, he may have a chance to play more than Cam's backup.
Or perhaps Nate Sudfield of the Eagles if Foles implodes.
As sad as it is I think Sudfield is owned..............that's how hard it is to get a QB this time of year. Dude outbid me for Ben's back up.......

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As sad as it is I think Sudfield is owned..............that's how hard it is to get a QB this time of year. Dude outbid me for Ben's back up.......
Well then, looks like Derek Anderson is your man.
And if Cam decides to jump into a fumble pile THIS year, maybe he will lose his arm.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I know a few of yoose guise like to hear a bit about this league from time to time so here is a little update.
11-4, tied fer 1st (looks like I'll break the tie this week), 2nd in points (would be nice to get a little closer to leader this week and take that money) and I'm down 9 points this week with my Ben, Bell and Steelers D (on the fence with Steelers or Philly but have Steelers out there now) against his Hopkins (he played Miami D so I have a pretty good shot at the 6 points for D). Anyway, here is the roster I have now and I'm looking to drop a few players tomorrow night that will be in the playoffs. Praying for a Seattle playoff birth or a Buffalo miracle (that's you @TKOSpikes ) so I can go in with a kicker anyway. Not dropping Gordon as he is my best valued keeper for next year (provided tBrowns get a damn QB). Yeah, it looked a lot better 2 weeks ago but still in decent shape provided Big Ben can stay healthy. Don't agree with the rule, but Burk and Hogan are legally on IR.

View attachment 171654

Bills need a win and a Ravens loss I believe. Bengals play for a Marv farewell?

If Ravens win, Bills need to win, and need Jags to beat Titans AND Raiders to beat Chargers. Not impossibilities.

Good luck.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit................gonna grab Anderson and Hurns.................would drop Cutler but now I need him this week..........will have to see how this week pans out.............

EDIT: On second thought, I'm not sure if Anderson is any better than Teddy B, so I'll wait and drop Cutler next week and hopefully Anderson will still be there. BTW,

So this is what it's like to be Foot or Brees huh..............don't like it a bit!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like a dipshit asking this question but who would you rather have on yer bench.................

CWest
Troussaint
Ridley

Had to drop Troussaint to activate Rexy but I still have West.........not sure if it's more important to back up Bell or go with the guy that does get a little receiving work now and again.............

If Hunt goes down, West gets a substantial workload. If Bell goes down, I don't think there is a DWill type producer. I believe they would go more air attack. If neither get hurt, West does fine in a pinch.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Le'Veon Bell and Ben Roethlisberger were both held out of Friday's practice for "non-injury-related" reasons.
It's just the latest indication that neither Bell nor Ben will play Sunday against the Browns. The Steelers will move forward with Landry Jones at quarterback and a rotation of Stevan Ridley-Fitzgerald Toussaint at running back:suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy - any shot at Malcolm Brown ? - sounds like he'll get a big workload with Gurley sitting vs 49ers. ....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy - any shot at Malcolm Brown ? - sounds like he'll get a big workload with Gurley sitting vs 49ers. ....
Yeah he's still there but I can only carry 5 RB's. Was able to put both Gilly and Rexy on "IR" but I'm carrying Bell, Howard (who I would drop but I'm not gonna let somebody keep him fer a 19th rounder next year) Wes, Ridley and Troussaint...........I get the fact that neither Ridley or Troussaint will be DWill-ish, but at this point I think I need to cover Bell just in case. My guess is tSteelers and Pats face off for tChampionship and if that happens I should have an extremely strong chance to win.................

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is tSteelers and Pats face off for tChampionship and if that happens I should have an extremely strong chance to win.................
Call me crazy but I think JAX is underrated and has a decent chance to represent the AFC.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy but I think JAX is underrated and has a decent chance to represent the AFC.
I think you are crazy! Well, maybe not crazy, but Jacksonville is a year or two away from being a contender, ino. There were a couple games this season that they tried their damnedest to give away and the team they were playing just wasn't good enough to take advantage. Poor tackling, stupid penalties, more stupid penalties, and just not being able to close teams out will hold this team back.