• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Way Too Long League of Death LOL Thread Update

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I know a few of yoose guise like to hear a bit about this league from time to time so here is a little update.
11-4, tied fer 1st (looks like I'll break the tie this week), 2nd in points (would be nice to get a little closer to leader this week and take that money) and I'm down 9 points this week with my Ben, Bell and Steelers D (on the fence with Steelers or Philly but have Steelers out there now) against his Hopkins (he played Miami D so I have a pretty good shot at the 6 points for D). Anyway, here is the roster I have now and I'm looking to drop a few players tomorrow night that will be in the playoffs. Praying for a Seattle playoff birth or a Buffalo miracle (that's you @TKOSpikes ) so I can go in with a kicker anyway. Not dropping Gordon as he is my best valued keeper for next year (provided tBrowns get a damn QB). Yeah, it looked a lot better 2 weeks ago but still in decent shape provided Big Ben can stay healthy. Don't agree with the rule, but Burk and Hogan are legally on IR.

upload_2017-12-25_11-55-48.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit! What a catch! I'm only up 10..............or 16 depending on if the Steelers can keep them under 29
in my championship i had hopkins, bryant, foles, ertz going today . He had juju, boswell, steelers D.

He was up 1 going into today........obviously i liked my chances , especially in ppr, he opened up a 32 point lead, and that just brought me within 8......

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in my championship i had hopkins, bryant, foles, ertz going today . He had juju, boswell, steelers D.

He was up 1 going into today........obviously i liked my chances , especially in ppr, he opened up a 32 point lead, and that just brought me within 8......
Shit, JuJu just extended a bit...........but I like yer chances.....................kinda pissed at how much run Ridley is getting. I grabbed Toussaint instead of Ridley..............damn.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, JuJu just extended a bit...........but I like yer chances.....................kinda pissed at how much run Ridley is getting. I grabbed Toussaint instead of Ridley..............damn.
i dunno i need 26 from ertz and foles

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to target some WRs. A banged up Hogan and Robert Woods ain't enough. You MAY get Richard, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to target some WRs. A banged up Hogan and Robert Woods ain't enough. You MAY get Richard, but I wouldn't bank on it.
Yeah, just not a lot of playoff WR's on the wire right now. If the playoffs started today, here would be my line up:

Ben
Bell
Rex or Gilly
Hogan
Woods
Gronk
No Kicker
Philly/Pitt depending on matchup

Shit, not that impressive. Should have hung on to LMurray! That was a stupid stupid move. At least none of my players were hurt yesterday so that line up should be in stone with the exception of K.........there is a chance I end up with one.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No guys like Tavon Austin or Brandon Coleman or Torry Smith or someone like that available? Obviously, the starters are gone, but if there is a #3 or #4 guy out there, it would be worth it to grab them to use if someone got hurt or something and they get thrust into a bigger role. There is a kid in Carolina that has lit it up the past couple of weeks. Byrd, maybe? I can't remember his name. He had a couple TDs in the past few weeks including a KR. 1 or 2 of those guys would be worth more than Marvin Jones, Jr., or Ebron, or Cutler.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No guys like Tavon Austin or Brandon Coleman or Torry Smith or someone like that available? Obviously, the starters are gone, but if there is a #3 or #4 guy out there, it would be worth it to grab them to use if someone got hurt or something and they get thrust into a bigger role. There is a kid in Carolina that has lit it up the past couple of weeks. Byrd, maybe? I can't remember his name. He had a couple TDs in the past few weeks including a KR. 1 or 2 of those guys would be worth more than Marvin Jones, Jr., or Ebron, or Cutler.
Yeah, I have to cut Marvin to activate Hogan but I can drop Green right before the first game starts.....If I drop too early then somebody can grab him and keep him for a 19th rounder next year.........and we do have roster requirements (if I drop a player I have to pick up a player that is the same position).

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have to cut Marvin to activate Hogan but I can drop Green right before the first game starts.....If I drop too early then somebody can grab him and keep him for a 19th rounder next year.........and we do have roster requirements (if I drop a player I have to pick up a player that is the same position).
Can't you keep Green for next year?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just fer shits and giggles I'll post the rosters from the other playoff teams/still in hunt teams in order. As of right now I'm in first but not locked up.

2nd He has no QB and nothing on the wire at all.
upload_2017-12-26_10-54-58.png