• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Way Too Long League of Death LOL Thread Update

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dude, he should have beat the shit out of me.................He had Carr going yesterday...........

Yea but, but you had Mannion. .... at least he outscored Cutler or I'd feel bad. ....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but, but you had Mannion. .... at least he outscored Cutler or I'd feel bad. ....
Really thought Cutler would play more but in the end Mannion had 1 point! That would be the point I won by! Now it's time to round out my roster and I'll post what I think will be the starting line ups.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really thought Cutler would play more but in the end Mannion had 1 point! That would be the point I won by! Now it's time to round out my roster and I'll post what I think will be the starting line ups.

Now I feel better - - man, the Way Too Long League is just full of surprises !!!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I feel better - - man, the Way Too Long League is just full of surprises !!!
I know I've bitched about this league from day one but I really hope we can come to an agreement on the rule changes that need to take place. It kinda grows on ya after awhile...............and I'm playing meaningful FF for at least 2 more weeks!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I've bitched about this league from day one but I really hope we can come to an agreement on the rule changes that need to take place. It kinda grows on ya after awhile...............and I'm playing meaningful FF for at least 2 more weeks!

Color me jealous ..... kind of.