• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Warriors are truly a blessed team

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Legler on sports center. Saying it is dirty implies intent.

Pop's comments regarding Pachulia's history are valid. I think that is the real issue. What may be lost in Pop's comments by many is the manslaughter comment. Pop said that Pachulia's intent does not matter. I don't think POP believes that Pachulia's play was intentional. In Pop's world however, that doesn't matter. Leonard's injury changes the series and may completely end San Antonio's season. Of course he is upset.

It all goes back to Bruce Bowen for me. Pop never had any complaints when Bowen did this on a daily basis. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all goes back to Bruce Bowen for me. Pop never had any complaints when Bowen did this on a daily basis. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
Tbh, when I buy cake, I also eat it.

So yea, yea I can.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the year that they won their championship every single opponent was suffering major injuries. Now look at what happened today, they were getting rolled until Leonard was knocked out of the game. We've already lost tony Parker. I mean damn, how much extra help do you guys need? I don't think we would've won the series, but the warriors had no business winning today. It's very frustrating.

They sucked balls for 2 decades, so the real Golden State fans who have been around that long deserve it ... all 1,050 of them.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sucked balls for 2 decades, so the real Golden State fans who have been around that long deserve it ... all 1,050 of them.

LOL, I've been a Warrior fan since 1977. Had to endure the down Franklin Meuli and Chris Cohan years. GSW Warrior Fans are known to be among the best. Oracle Arena filled up throughout the awful Cohan years. I actually went to more games then because the tickets were affordable. I've seen the bandwagon fans. As with any team in any sport, as soon as it becomes successful, it attracts those fans.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm drunk
I'm depressingly sober.

BY THE POWER OF GREEN'S SHINBONE AND ZAZA'S MAGIC FEET, YES, THEY ARE TRULY BLESSED.

...and they're turning me into a Lebron fan.

Reactions: TJL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the Warriors haters that didn't say a peep when Curry was gimpy the entire playoffs...
last year, when Draymond got suspended, when Bogut had a season ending injury in game 5 of the Finals, and when Iguodala's back flared up bad...but want to list everything now when it goes in the Warriors favor, I just don't know what to say other than fuck you lol.

I stopped reading when you mentioned Draymond. Did Curry play? I'm confused

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also we wanna talk about "kicking balls" how about lebron putting his "balls" all over draymond as he steps over him? :noidea: But I mention of that because lebron is your "baby"

:nono: simply placing your balls on someone to perform a true basketball play is different than using them as a punching or kicking bag.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pop is pissed lol
he should be. he has a right to be.

Id be embarrassed if i was pachulia. esp pop calling him out for last year to in order to prove a pattern. im sure david west knew exactly what he was talking about. i dont want to be on pop's shit list- it includes pachulia and trump. lol.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono: simply placing your balls on someone to perform a true basketball play is different than using them as a punching or kicking bag.

I don't even know where to begin with this.....

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, they are a bunch of unlikeable jerks, surly veterans, and some outright dirty players.
But, they keep getting lucky breaks from the injury gods as well. That seems a bit unfair Karma.

Tyreke Evans & JRue Holiday
Mike Conley
Patrick Beverly & Dwight Howard
Kevin Love & Kyrie Irving
Beverly
THUNDER/BLAZERS healthy
Kevin Love (Cavs win anyways)
Jusuf Nirkic
George Hill
Tony Parker & Kawahi Leonard

If they advance to the next round, I am sure Lebron or Isiah Thomas will be injured just in time.