• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Warriors are truly a blessed team

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a whiny post wasn't enough. This needed a whole thread? :tsk:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet they were about to lose at home to a parker less then Kawhi less Spurs...They were getting bitch slapped.

They basically have the same offensive rating and defensive rating as last year...Durant is playing well, but curry/thompson are not playing as well as last year...

This team is def beatable, or more beatable than i thought

If you got two BIGs like Gasol/Aldridge down low to expose their weakness they are beatable. But the Cavs don't have that. This is probably the Warriors finals.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you got two BIGs like Gasol/Aldridge down low to expose their weakness they are beatable. But the Cavs don't have that. This is probably the Warriors finals.

LOL at your #hottakes, before the series starts you have the Warriors toying with everyone and probably sweeping the Spurs. The Spurs come out hungry vs a Warriors team that had maybe too much rest and punch them in the mouth and now they are beatable? Clown shoes.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team is blessed.
We all know a healthy Heat team was going all the way.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at your #hottakes, before the series starts you have the Warriors toying with everyone and probably sweeping the Spurs. The Spurs come out hungry vs a Warriors team that had maybe too much rest and punch them in the mouth and now they are beatable? Clown shoes.

It's just a wake up call, that they still ended up winning.
Nothing's changed.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a wake up call, that they still ended up winning.
Nothing's changed.

Well of course nothing's changed, except Dorian's squirrel like mind.

Spurs (healthy) are a tougher matchup for the Ws than the Cavs. I had this series going 6-7, Ws winning. Cavs series could be 5 possibly.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the year that they won their championship every single opponent was suffering major injuries. Now look at what happened today, they were getting rolled until Leonard was knocked out of the game. We've already lost tony Parker. I mean damn, how much extra help do you guys need? I don't think we would've won the series, but the warriors had no business winning today. It's very frustrating.

They have a stacked team, that is enough but when you have an opponent's top 3 player out in every series they literally can sweep every team. Remmeber, the only reason they won it 2 years ago was bc of the same reason, their opponents' injuries. Those injuriee you can do nothing about, but when you injure a player on a dirty play that is just wrong.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a stacked team, that is enough but when you have an opponent's top 3 player out in every series they literally can sweep every team. Remmeber, the only reason they won it 2 years ago was bc of the same reason, their opponents' injuries. Those injuriee you can do nothing about, but when you injure a player on a dirty play that is just wrong.

I know I was just lamenting the fact that they always seem to get favorable match ups and catch other teams when they are not playing well or hurt. They are still a very good team, I just wish they weren't a lucky very good team

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I was just lamenting the fact that they always seem to get favorable match ups and catch other teams when they are not playing well or hurt. They are still a very good team, I just wish they weren't a lucky very good team

That's sports. Injuries happen and the Dubs got the best record to avoid certain match ups.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as far as i can tell- in the last 3 years the Warriors have won 1 good series where they were actually playing a good team that didnt suffer a significant injury---- last year vs. the Thunder.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. Critics of every single championship team ever could point to something "lucky". Everything has to fall in place, that's just the way sports go. All that matters is the result. Beat everyone that gets placed in front of you and you deserve to be called Champ.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the Warriors haters that didn't say a peep when Curry was gimpy the entire playoffs...
last year, when Draymond got suspended, when Bogut had a season ending injury in game 5 of the Finals, and when Iguodala's back flared up bad...but want to list everything now when it goes in the Warriors favor, I just don't know what to say other than fuck you lol.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as far as i can tell- in the last 3 years the Warriors have won 1 good series where they were actually playing a good team that didnt suffer a significant injury---- last year vs. the Thunder.

What about the cavs in the east? LOL you have no room to talk

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the cavs in the east? LOL you have no room to talk
hey i totally agree- i never said the Cavs had a tough time getting through the EAst- ive been the guy saying that anyone who thought the Cavs were gonna be "pushed" in the East or were "vulnerable to losing more games this year" were out of their mind retarded.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. Critics of every single championship team ever could point to something "lucky". Everything has to fall in place, that's just the way sports go. All that matters is the result. Beat everyone that gets placed in front of you and you deserve to be called Champ.

^^^This^^^

There is luck involved in every championship. Sometimes it's that a team was lucky enough to be healthy all season, sometimes it's being lucky that the opponent couldn't stay healthy, sometimes it's a little of both. Sometimes it's a lucky shot, bonehead play by an opponent or bonehead move by a coach.

Doesn't matter what it is...every championship team has some amount of luck involved in winning.