• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Warriors are truly a blessed team

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the year that they won their championship every single opponent was suffering major injuries. Now look at what happened today, they were getting rolled until Leonard was knocked out of the game. We've already lost tony Parker. I mean damn, how much extra help do you guys need? I don't think we would've won the series, but the warriors had no business winning today. It's very frustrating.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imo the Spuds screwed up when Kawhi seemed to tweak his ankle a bit in the 3rd and then got put back in the game...

as i said, just my opinion, though...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the year that they won their championship every single opponent was suffering major injuries. Now look at what happened today, they were getting rolled until Leonard was knocked out of the game. We've already lost tony Parker. I mean damn, how much extra help do you guys need? I don't think we would've won the series, but the warriors had no business winning today. It's very frustrating.

They are still bitching about Green missing 1 game lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying Kerr is on the same level as Pop..but Mike Brown's rotations and timeouts were leaving a lot to be desired.

Mike Brown is a terrible coach. That was one of the reasons i had the Spurs winning, tied with pop exploiting every weakness with the twin 7 footers...Although with Kawhi out it's over, looks like the cavs will have to do it again.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Brown is a terrible coach. That was one of the reasons i had the Spurs winning, tied with pop exploiting every weakness with the twin 7 footers...Although with Kawhi out it's over, looks like the cavs will have to do it again.

I really hope you guys win it. The warriors are gonna be a thorn in everyone's side for a very long time with the way that team is constructed. They will win championships. I just hope not this year.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much every Lebron team for the last 6 years has avoided a full healthy bulls squad.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope you guys win it. The warriors are gonna be a thorn in everyone's side for a very long time with the way that team is constructed. They will win championships. I just hope not this year.

I am not that impressed with GS this year. I mean the spurs had them at home, and if Kawhi didn't go down he would have scored another 10 points and it would have been a wrap. I thought last years team was better imo. That is a tough break because you guys had a very legit chance of taking them out, and i kinda wanted to see a rematch of that 07 finals. Maybe pop can still pull some magic out...

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

2015, the bulls were even favored by some and lost

Bulls were going to go up 3-1 and gasol got injured. A bulls injury always seems to save the cavs

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not that impressed with GS this year. I mean the spurs had them at home, and if Kawhi didn't go down he would have scored another 10 points and it would have been a wrap. I thought last years team was better imo. That is a tough break because you guys had a very legit chance of taking them out, and i kinda wanted to see a rematch of that 07 finals. Maybe pop can still pull some magic out...

LOL.

They have better depth, more versatile big men and Kevin freaking Durant.

Last year's team was not nearly this good. But, keep telling yourself whatever you want.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

They have better depth, more versatile big men and Kevin freaking Durant.

Last year's team was not nearly this good. But, keep telling yourself whatever you want.

And yet they were about to lose at home to a parker less then Kawhi less Spurs...They were getting bitch slapped.

They basically have the same offensive rating and defensive rating as last year...Durant is playing well, but curry/thompson are not playing as well as last year...

This team is def beatable, or more beatable than i thought

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet they were about to lose at home to a parker less then Kawhi less Spurs...They were getting bitch slapped.

They basically have the same offensive rating and defensive rating as last year...Durant is playing well, but curry/thompson are not playing as well as last year...

This team is def beatable, or more beatable than i thought

The Spurs were playing near perfect basketball and they are one of the 3 best teams in the league with or without Parker.

And, they were not losing to the Spurs without Leonard. They rolled the Spurs after Leonard went down.

But, I tell you what. Let's wait about a month and then we will see if you still think this team is not as good as last year's. LOL.