• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Warriors are truly a blessed team

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but the Cavs still tried to influence the league offices decision, which is exactly what they should have done.

Were they actually able to influence the decision? Probably, but we'll never know for sure because the league office would no doubt deny it.

Kind of like when Phil used to complain about the refs after a playoff game and suddenly there'd be more favorable calls going his teams way in the next game.

Yeah, I don't know if they did or not. I mean, every one states it as fact, but I've never seen anything other than speculation. I agree with you, though, everyone is going to do anything they think they can do to help themselves.

I have my own doubts about how much contacting the league office can really help you. IMO, the only time it might is if something went undetected by the league and you bring their attention to it. In this case, the league was already fully aware of the situation, of course.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem if it's the regular season but there was a lot at stake and to take our 2nd best player in a close out game was not right

Well, thats the rule when you accumulate 7 points in the playoffs from techs and flagrant fouls. The league had already given him so much leash, too, in the eyes of many.

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem if it's the regular season but there was a lot at stake and to take our 2nd best player in a close out game was not right

Lol. It's even more important and more likely to happen with a title on the line. End of the day, getting that ring is all that matters.

If that's the Lakers and they don't try to take advantage of a situation like that...I'd be pissed. Their job is to press/create every advantage they can and exploit it.

Bottom line, if you want to be pissed, be pissed at Draymond for kicking guys in the nuts and creating that opportunity in the first place.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't know if they did or not. I mean, every one states it as fact, but I've never seen anything other than speculation. I agree with you, though, everyone is going to do anything they think they can do to help themselves.

I have my own doubts about how much contacting the league office can really help you. IMO, the only time it might is if something went undetected by the league and you bring their attention to it. In this case, the league was already fully aware of the situation, of course.

Maybe. But even with the league office already being aware, the leagues biggest star saying something is going to at least be listened to.

Heck, if I'm a Cavs fan, I want Lebron saying something about it. Whether it truly influences the decision or not...it shows that he's looking for any advantage to bring home a title. Even if it didn't have any influence, I'd still be claiming that it did. lol

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also we wanna talk about "kicking balls" how about lebron putting his "balls" all over draymond as he steps over him? :noidea: But I mention of that because lebron is your "baby"

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also we wanna talk about "kicking balls" how about lebron putting his "balls" all over draymond as he steps over him? :noidea: But I mention of that because lebron is your "baby"
Hambobspicer.

press secretary might be opening up soon! A blatant disregard for facts and science is all thats needed! i think you have the right resume! lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think they could have won the d-league title if they were healthy....good shot anyway.

Cavs -James years prob woukdnt have made D league playoffs.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's sports. Injuries happen and the Dubs got the best record to avoid certain match ups.
Exactly. Has there EVER been a post season where EVERY team is healthy?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Has there EVER been a post season where EVERY team is healthy?

Horford did the same shit to Markief Morris in game 1. There's a reason ol' boy was pissed in game 2 - he saw the film. I don't remember the outrage people had w/ Horford or it really being brought up.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horford did the same shit to Markief Morris in game 1. There's a reason ol' boy was pissed in game 2 - he saw the film. I don't remember the outrage people had w/ Horford or it really being brought up.

It's because everyone here "hates" the warriors. Saying we are "lucky" when one thing happens

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because everyone here "hates" the warriors. Saying we are "lucky" when one thing happens
Or in this case saying there was intent to hurt a player when it clearly was a basketball play that happens often.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't agree with the OP. We weren't blessed last year when Curry slipped on a wet spot on the floor and injured his knee in the playoffs. Someone here posted it was only a two week injury but the injury really affected him throughout out the rest of the playoffs. So did losing Bogut who is a big defensive presence and important option in some matchup. Never made excuses for those injuries last year and neither did the Warriors. As Kerr said last year, maybe this just wasn't our year. There is some luck involved in all sports to be healthy come playoff time and the Warriors were fortunate two years ago. Last year they were not. Not complaining about last year, just responding to OP that says we are some sort of blessed team

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't agree with the OP. We weren't blessed last year when Curry slipped on a wet spot on the floor and injured his knee in the playoffs. Someone here posted it was only a two week injury but the injury really affected him throughout out the rest of the playoffs. So did losing Bogut who is a big defensive presence and important option in some matchup. Never made excuses for those injuries last year and neither did the Warriors. As Kerr said last year, maybe this just wasn't our year. There is some luck involved in all sports to be healthy come playoff time and the Warriors were fortunate two years ago. Last year they were not. Not complaining about last year, just responding to OP that says we are some sort of blessed team

This years Steph curry compared to last years Steph curry is night and day. It's blatantly obvious. But will be ignored of course

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This years Steph curry compared to last years Steph curry is night and day. It's blatantly obvious. But will be ignored of course

Knee, ankle, and elbow. It is what it is. We lost. This year knock on wood we are in pretty good shape except for AI.
When he

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed they are, given Leonard and Parker are injured they could go 12 and 0 throughout the West playoffs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am a Wizard's fan and I believe that the Morris injury did have an impact on game 1. Would the Wizards have won with Morris? Probably not, but it did change the flow of the game moving forward.

I do not think the Horford play was dirty. It happens all the time.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Wizard's fan and I believe that the Morris injury did have an impact on game 1. Would the Wizards have won with Morris? Probably not, but it did change the flow of the game moving forward.

I do not think the Horford play was dirty. It happens all the time.

I watched Undisputed today and Eddie House said the same thing - the play doesn't look dirty because Zaza's looking back at the basket when Kawhi lands. I'm just making the comment because it's amazing the outrage that is going on with this issue. Shit's entertaining if anything. Dion Waiters was lost for the last month of the season because of it. Maybe I should've went back asking for every player to be suspended.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Undisputed today and Eddie House said the same thing - the play doesn't look dirty because Zaza's looking back at the basket when Kawhi lands. I'm just making the comment because it's amazing the outrage that is going on with this issue. Shit's entertaining if anything. Dion Waiters was lost for the last month of the season because of it. Maybe I should've went back asking for every player to be suspended.

So did Legler on sports center. Saying it is dirty implies intent.

Pop's comments regarding Pachulia's history are valid. I think that is the real issue. What may be lost in Pop's comments by many is the manslaughter comment. Pop said that Pachulia's intent does not matter. I don't think POP believes that Pachulia's play was intentional. In Pop's world however, that doesn't matter. Leonard's injury changes the series and may completely end San Antonio's season. Of course he is upset.