• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person I would feel comfortable guessing on dying would be Gabriel. If there is a surprise main character, I'll go out on a limb and say Carl dies. Wouldn't be too upset to see Gregory die but thinking they'll drag him out a bit longer.
I think that Dwight will be safe and if anyone kills him, it'd likely be Daryl or maybe his wife comes back to do it.

Do people even care about Gabriel?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones that worship Oscar the Grouch.
Agree. Eugene isn’t too realistic, but it is understandable where it comes from. He is high functioning autism (I assume), maybe asbergers with next to zero social skills. It isn’t a stretch to think he has developed a unique speech pattern.

The garbage people speak like imbeciles. If it were ONE person who spoke like that, I would kinda understand. But they have all gone feral, and that is ridiculous.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. There are only a few deaths/events that could classify as a big surprise, or whatever they are hyping this up to be.

Deaths...
Morgan (won’t happen, as he is confirmed as a new reg on Fear)
Maggie
Michone
Carol
Carl
Rick
Darryl
Negan
Eugene (?? Not certain he is big enough for that kind of buildup)
Zeke (??)
Jesus (??)
Jerry(??)
Dwight (??)

Events...
One of the communities getting destroyed beyond rebuild
Cure
New group (would have to be something like the US government)

I only see one or two of these as being possible, but those I don’t expect to happen for one reason or another.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been said many times but I feel like it can't be said too many times that the trash people are by far the worst idea this show has ever come up with. I just can't imagine what anyone in the writing room was thinking when they agreed to go ahead with it the way it's being presented.

The fact that they choose to live where they do is bizarre enough but I suppose can be rationalized, maybe. But the way they talk and behave is just unforgivable.

Eugene just talks so fast and often spews nonsense that it can sometimes be hard to make out what he's saying but at least he can actually be funny sometimes, and as someone mentioned at least it is somewhat believable.

Then you have the likes of Daryl (and to a lesser extent Michonne) who likes to talk with a half whisper/half grunt a lot of the time even when there's no need to be quiet.

Nothing even comes close to being as bad as the garbage people.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been said many times but I feel like it can't be said too many times that the trash people are by far the worst idea this show has ever come up with. I just can't imagine what anyone in the writing room was thinking when they agreed to go ahead with it the way it's being presented.
I have been thinking about this, and I think I may have figured it out.

Could they be a test group to see how to handle a group that should be showing up in the very near future? A lot of the same complaints we currently have for the trash people could be directed at this coming group as well.

Heck, maybe they ARE this coming group (with obvious changes, of course).

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so, Norman really loves playing Darryl. Darryl really hates the Saviors after they imprisoned him & torturing him by listening to easy street 24/7 and Dwight giving him dog food sandwiches.

That's stupid, Darryl is probably used to dog food sandwiches.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only when he's killin' those damn bugs while fighting alongside Johnny Rico:

MV5BNWFkOWUyN2YtNDY3Mi00YWJjLTliN2MtNjIxNTc3MDczMDQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjI4OTE1MTA@._V1_.jpg

tumblr_me4r5zRrWk1r2sokm.png

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Surprise
I think it will have something to do with the helicopter. (not necessarily a death)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot help myself; I know what the big surprise is!

I, and only I know what it is, and I shall share it with my fellow Walking Dead Thread peeps!

Here it is! Only for you, my friends!

Darryl takes a shower! :pound::pound::pound:

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot help myself; I know what the big surprise is!

I, and only I know what it is, and I shall share it with my fellow Walking Dead Thread peeps!

Here it is! Only for you, my friends!

Darryl takes a shower! :pound::pound::pound:

...with Jesus!

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got bit when him and Siddiq were in the woods. That just donned on me.

I get that its shocking but I was thinking wtf because there were no walkers around.
Hell 50/50 he got bit by a whisperer

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boooooooooo!
Boooooooooo!

That is all.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss something or is it still a mystery how the Saviors got out? They just kept saying it was Eugene. I remember Eugene saying he had a plan last week but I don't remember him saying what it was. I can totally see how Daryl gave them an opportunity if all of the zombies were able to get inside the sanctuary. They could have just climbed or jumped out a window but that would be lame if that's all it was and they are crediting Eugene with some sort of brilliant plan.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss something or is it still a mystery how the Saviors got out? They just kept saying it was Eugene. I remember Eugene saying he had a plan last week but I don't remember him saying what it was. I can totally see how Daryl gave them an opportunity if all of the zombies were able to get inside the sanctuary. They could have just climbed or jumped out a window but that would be lame if that's all it was and they are crediting Eugene with some sort of brilliant plan.
My assumption was that Eugene probably made another flying contraption (similar to the one that was destroyed last week) that played sound and lured the walkers away.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, they are either pulling a “Carl hides under the dumpster” or they have decided to completely abandon the comics moving forward.

Horrible episode.

1) so rick, out of nowhere, gets rescued by Carol and Jerry, in a single vehicle. Then, all of the sudden, Jerry and Carol are in different vehicles, but Rick has teleported somewhere else?

2) holy red-shirts, Batman. I knew when I saw Tiny in the back seat, he was playing the red shirt. I was just a bit peaved, cause I thought THAT was the big surprise.

3) I hate to see pointless sacrifices in dramatic moments. There was no reason for Zeke to sacrifice himself. And he was driving a freaking bus. Why not load everyone up in the bus and get out of dodge?

4) a bit more big picture, but I HATE HATE HATE the way they have dealt with Dwight’s face turn. He was just good one day. It was handled SO MUCH better in the books. And that had some simple scenes that could have worked very well on the show, at next to no cost.

5) I was actually expecting something different to happen at the end, but I saw there was only 10 minutes left, and there was no way there was time for that. I am guessing that was a bit of a fake out to the book readers.

Overall, a pretty crappy episode. A typical REALLY dark episode where it is so hard to see what is actually happening.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dumb Gimple all but stated that Coral will die on TTD.

Maybe that's a diversionary tactic, but it didn't seem as such.

This is a huge turn from the comics.

Hardwick looked like he'd just lost his childhood dog.:lol:

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, they are either pulling a “Carl hides under the dumpster” or they have decided to completely abandon the comics moving forward.

Horrible episode.

1) so rick, out of nowhere, gets rescued by Carol and Jerry, in a single vehicle. Then, all of the sudden, Jerry and Carol are in different vehicles, but Rick has teleported somewhere else?

2) holy red-shirts, Batman. I knew when I saw Tiny in the back seat, he was playing the red shirt. I was just a bit peaved, cause I thought THAT was the big surprise.

3) I hate to see pointless sacrifices in dramatic moments. There was no reason for Zeke to sacrifice himself. And he was driving a freaking bus. Why not load everyone up in the bus and get out of dodge?

4) a bit more big picture, but I HATE HATE HATE the way they have dealt with Dwight’s face turn. He was just good one day. It was handled SO MUCH better in the books. And that had some simple scenes that could have worked very well on the show, at next to no cost.

5) I was actually expecting something different to happen at the end, but I saw there was only 10 minutes left, and there was no way there was time for that. I am guessing that was a bit of a fake out to the book readers.

Overall, a pretty crappy episode. A typical REALLY dark episode where it is so hard to see what is actually happening.

Saviors went from screwed to upper hand in no time flat

Had time to layout ambushes

Trash people are worthless, yet remain in story