• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE TRADE THREAD!!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pau for Bosh is good every year that Pau is healthy and young enough. Bosh stinks and is overrated and he provides no inside defensive presence. I don't know why you Heat fans are so desperate to keep Bosh.

Agree re: no defensive presence, disagree that he stinks and is overrated. His problem is basically the same as Pau's, he's the square peg.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is also pretty good against post players but not battling under the basket.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree only because of Pau's "basketball i.q.". Pau has the ability to learn his role very quickly. Remember how easily he fit in to the Lakers triangle offense when he joined the team mid-season? The triangle is one of the toughest to learn and Pau fit in like he's playing it his whole career.

Pau would actually fit seamlessly into Miami's offense.

Trojanfan is a rarity on message boards, a smart Lakers fan. He is absolutely right about Pau.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest rumor is the Celtics and Rockets are making a trade for Asik this week

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good against post players? How? Against whom?

Lopez type players and more finesse players. He is a PF after all and a long lanky one that makes you work for your shots. Of course he is going to have difficulty battling bigger centers under the basket.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lopez type players and more finesse players. He is a PF after all and a long lanky one that makes you work for your shots. Of course he is going to have difficulty battling bigger centers under the basket.

So he is good against big men that suck.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls looking to rebuild and Rose not liking it...

Obviously he is saying what he has to say but on the inside how could he not want that? Unless he thinks he is the one being moved? This core is 2 years older and 2 season ending Rose injuries from being bounced by the Heat in 5 games, I would have to think this team will not get it done.

I would try to build around Noah and Deng and your rebuild is already has the hardest part in a center and defensive scorer. Wing players are a dime a dozen. PFs seem to be lately too. Some how find Love, a Norris Cole type and one more shooter, a younger not piece of shit version of jason Terry? Boom you are a Durant or LBJ away from being a serious contender.

I guess I forgot how easy it is to find players like them :doh:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I forgot how easy it is to find players like them

he should be a GM instead of wasting his talent on a sports board

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion Waiters wants out of Cleveland. Wants to go to the 76ers, says he'd be best player on the team.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls need to unload deng and try like hell to unload booz too. This draft is loaded and a top 10 pick is gold. I guy like rodney hood could replace deng right away.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lin's contract is very tradeable!!! If the Rockets can move Asik (inevitable I think) and find some way to move Lin for anything...hopefully an expiring contract that would take $16m off their books for the '14 FA...

Howard, Harden, Jones, Casspri, Parsons and Beverly would all still be on the team and they would have $23m to spend before the luxury. They still have their 1st rounder and 2 2nd rounders in the '14 draft. This team would be sick.

Houston fans and GMs in FA "Howdy Lebron, you and yer Miss's like fishin'?"

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lin's contract is very tradeable!!! If the Rockets can move Asik (inevitable I think) and find some way to move Lin for anything...hopefully an expiring contract that would take $16m off their books for the '14 FA...

Howard, Harden, Jones, Casspri, Parsons and Beverly would all still be on the team and they would have $23m to spend before the luxury. They still have their 1st rounder and 2 2nd rounders in the '14 draft. This team would be sick.

Houston fans and GMs in FA "Howdy Lebron, you and yer Miss's like fishin'?"

I think I said on another thread Lin and Asik for 'Melo. Harden, Melo, and Howard would fit well together and Melo's D would be less of a liability with Howard behind him. Knicks would get a needed big and be rid of an unhappy (though I haven't heard much in the last week) 'Melo.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I said on another thread Lin and Asik for 'Melo. Harden, Melo, and Howard would fit well together and Melo's D would be less of a liability with Howard behind him. Knicks would get a needed big and be rid of an unhappy (though I haven't heard much in the last week) 'Melo.

I can see that working really well and more likely than LBJ leaving Miami.

Houston could get Melo in FA and still have Lin but I think Melo would have to decide between money and the Knicks or being true contender. For some reason I see him choosing money. I think his wife is also very found of NY.