• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE TRADE THREAD!!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on the star, that could be very interesting, they are playing pretty well.

Yeah, I'm trying to think of viable options and the only one that comes to mind is Kevin Love. Not sure who else would even be available. I'd probably rather just keep the picks and use em' to trade up on draft night and get who we want.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prett much. It's why I see us still making the playoffs even if we struggle all year.

Yeah, unfortunately for the Bulls, those guys just play too hard to ever be able to tank. It's why I like watching them.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Markieff Morris, Marcus Morris, 2014 1st round pick (PHX) and 2014 1st round pick (via IND)
for Love?

Just throwing it out there... if MIN could get the twins and two first rounders in a loaded draft then that would be a great return, imo.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm trying to think of viable options and the only one that comes to mind is Kevin Love. Not sure who else would even be available. I'd probably rather just keep the picks and use em' to trade up on draft night and get who we want.

HEY YA BASTIGES!! Leave Kevin Love alone, he's going to be a Laker!!:lol: Seriously though, he might be a good fit, especially if the Suns needs a true stretch 4. There should be some others out there as well, especially closer to the trade deadline.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY YA BASTIGES!! Leave Kevin Love alone, he's going to be a Laker!!:lol: Seriously though, he might be a good fit, especially if the Suns needs a true stretch 4. There should be some others out there as well, especially closer to the trade deadline.

K Love is much faster than Frye perfect for our system. Love would be like the barkely trade back in the day help fill up the seats.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't LA release a player and sign a real PG?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, unfortunately for the Bulls, those guys just play too hard to ever be able to tank. It's why I like watching them.

They always play hard for coach Thibs, it's why I love them. I just can't see us going far without Rose in the lineup, though I do like the Augustin pick up.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They always play hard for coach Thibs, it's why I love them. I just can't see us going far without Rose in the lineup, though I do like the Augustin pick up.

Playing hard has been a Bulls trademark for about as long as I can remember (all the way back 2 the Jerry Sloan/Tom Boerwinkle days). Their teams aren't always good, but they always have played hard and physical.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard that somebody thinks that Pau will be traded for chandler...no way that happens right? I mean from NY's stand point that seems horrible because there goes your best player but then it would free up some cap space to maybe fire sale everything and start over.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard that somebody thinks that Pau will be traded for chandler...no way that happens right? I mean from NY's stand point that seems horrible because there goes your best player but then it would free up some cap space to maybe fire sale everything and start over.

Tyson Chandler is still a very good presence in the paint defensively as far as i can remember. I wouldn't be averse to having him...

One of the problems the Lakers are having this season is giving up way too many points in the paint and giving up way too many offensive rebounds. Gasol's the better scorer obviously but Chandler at least isn't afraid of physicality...

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way Pau has played so far I'd make that trade in a NY minute. Chief hits it on the head why our record is what it is....nothing to do with our offense/Kobe's return excuse, etc. box scores only paint one picture of our deficiencies on D....

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing hard has been a Bulls trademark for about as long as I can remember (all the way back 2 the Jerry Sloan/Tom Boerwinkle days). Their teams aren't always good, but they always have played hard and physical.

They just need to decide if they still wanna compete or make a few trades and start over, but more importantly need to stick to that plan. You never know what could happen once you make the playoffs, but without Rose, I don't see us making much noise. Depending on where we end up in the playoff picture.