• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seahawks have given up

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micha Parsons would be the starting point.

Uh Metcalf would be the starting point to get Parsons.

I'd take a swap of Parsons for Metcalf any day.

And that would never happen. Parsons still has 3 years on his rookie deal and the 5th year option. Metcalf is a free agent after this year. Parsons was ELITE in his rookie year. Metcalf has never really been ELITE (he's been close but not taking over the league good).

If Jerry Jones offered Parsons for Metcalf and Seattle turns that trade down they're fuckin' insane.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that would never happen. Parsons still has 3 years on his rookie deal and the 5th year option. Metcalf is a free agent after this year. Parsons was ELITE in his rookie year. Metcalf has never really been ELITE (he's been close but not taking over the league good).

If Jerry Jones offered Parsons for Metcalf and Seattle turns that trade down they're fuckin' insane.

"Since entering the league in 2019, Metcalf has racked up the second-most receiving touchdowns (11) and third-most contested catches (12) from passes thrown over 20 yards downfield. His physical frame also helped him rack up the sixth-most receiving yards after contact (532) and ninth-most broken tackles after the catch (35). He has also averaged over 1,000 yards and close to 10 TD a season ( 9.67 )"

Uhm Lets see if Parsons can sustain before you think he is on the same level. Right now he could just be a one year wonder.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Since entering the league in 2019, Metcalf has racked up the second-most receiving touchdowns (11) and third-most contested catches (12) from passes thrown over 20 yards downfield. His physical frame also helped him rack up the sixth-most receiving yards after contact (532) and ninth-most broken tackles after the catch (35). He has also averaged over 1,000 yards and close to 10 TD a season ( 9.67 )"

Uhm Lets see if Parsons can sustain before you think he is on the same level. Right now he could just be a one year wonder.

Okay fair enough...

Just sayin, Parsons comes at a HUGE 3 year massive discount and another year option for another one. Given 4 years of an elite linebacker (yes he only did it one year granted) in the making on the CHEAP, I'll take that over a WR who will want $30M in the next 12 months and whose productivity came playing with the best deep ball QB in the game that was known for extending plays.

And I'll take the prospect of an elite linebacker/pass rusher over a WR any day. Look at the trend in this years draft? Lots of teams let wide receivers walk (or traded them away) and just drafted replacements lol.

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With most teams I would agree with you but Jerry loves his offense and would do just about anything to give Dak another top weapon.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With most teams I would agree with you but Jerry loves his offense and would do just about anything to give Dak another top weapon.

Right, so make the trade Seattle and secure whatever else you can get... that is an EASY decision to make. If it's a straight out swap of Parsons for Metcalf, that's fine too. CHEAP for 4 years as an elite pass rusher (yes 1 year I get it) vs. about to be insanely expensive and targeted in free agency.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyler Murray got 46.1m per year, Wilson will get at least 50 maybe more

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsons to us.....................................

Yes Please Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3