• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5'11 230lbs? Lil (wrecking) Ball? lol.

Yep. He's a wrecking ball ILB and his tape is very impressive. http://cbsprt.co/2eJ2Rym

He's a ball hunting missile and lays the lumber down hard. Hits like a freight train. He plays in a Texas HS district that's known for its tough play and he's been it's defensive MVP the past two years. Our LB coach has been extremely high on him as a ILB target for a long time now. He was up here for the camps last weekend and all signs pointed to him committing to the Huskies. Nice get for the LB corps and keeping that Texas pipeline going.

His offers included Miss St., Boston College, Houston, Colorado, Utah.

He adds another inch or two to his frame by next fall and he'll be right there and no issues with his size when it comes to muscle mass. He's a load.

Last edited:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now for the bad news. Oregon is on the verge of landing the #4 DT in the state of Florida. The Ducks could actually end up with a top 10 class.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now for the bad news. Oregon is on the verge of landing the #4 DT in the state of Florida. The Ducks could actually end up with a top 10 class.

Oh good lord. Give me a break. Phil's lost his mind in the hunt for a natty and to pimp the Nike brand. There is no fucking way in hell they aren't pulling a Willie Lyles again. They obviously learned nothing from the last NCAA investigation although I'm sure the money is now arriving from Nike Florida based bagman in cash and not something as traceable as checks from the "books and recruiting materials" fund. Taggart's P5 HC career could be done faster than Kelly at this rate. This isn't the SEC where the NCAA turns a blind eye to all the obvious money being paid out to the parent in charge to get those high 4 and 5 star commits.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good lord. Give me a break. Phil's lost his mind in the hunt for a natty and to pimp the Nike brand. There is no fucking way in hell they aren't pulling a Willie Lyles again. They obviously learned nothing from the last NCAA investigation although I'm sure the money is now arriving from Nike Florida based bagman in cash and not something as traceable as checks from the "books and recruiting materials" fund. Taggart's P5 HC career could be done faster than Kelly at this rate. This isn't the SEC where the NCAA turns a blind eye to all the obvious money being paid out to the parent in charge to get those high 4 and 5 star commits.
Something's up. Oregon is recruiting at Ohio St. level atm. btw UW just landed a 3* OT out of Texas a few minutes ago.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drive by…bunch of purple phegz in here…gonna have to inflict some pain sept 30th and make em all "recognize" the fact that state is back.

View attachment 163483

You get a piece of cake for that. Got to love the enthusiasm, but still...Dawgs are going to destroy you.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not one werd about UOs facilities…top notch and easy recruit grab sell.

grats. u suc.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't think so…

"use the force Luukkkeeee."

QBs a monster i hear…good gawd take a kookie lou @ dat pazz attack.
I'm telling ya right now Andersen is going with the wrong QB. He should be starting that kid that started against UW last season but he's going with another QB.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom. It's the Texas two step today!!! Nice slice of beef for the Oline.

3-star OG Victor Curne (Houston, TX) has committed to Washington. 6'5" - 320. Yep, he'll fit right in on the line.

His offers included Baylor, Minn, Okla St., Missouri, TCU, ASU, Colorado, and UCLA.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom. It's the Texas two step today!!! Nice slice of beef for the Oline.

3-star OG Victor Curne (Houston, TX) has committed to Washington. 6'5" - 320. Yep, he'll fit right in on the line.

His offers included Baylor, Minn, Okla St., Missouri, TCU, ASU, Colorado, and UCLA.
Utah was also going after that kid.