• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington begins its journey for world domination in 3 months and a few days from now.

NOAwYSz.jpg

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEST RB TEAM IN THE PAC12 YOU HEATHENS!

images.jpeg

images-4.jpeg

Tyner requested his release from the University of Oregon on Friday. At 9 a.m. on Saturday morning it became official and the former five-star running back who once rushed for 644 yards and scored 10 touchdowns in a single game for Aloha High School prepared to talk with Beavers coach Gary Andersen about playing for OSU next season.

"I've wanted to be a Beaver my whole life," Tyner said.

EAT SHIT-N-DIE MFERS!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 160370

View attachment 160371

Tyner requested his release from the University of Oregon on Friday. At 9 a.m. on Saturday morning it became official and the former five-star running back who once rushed for 644 yards and scored 10 touchdowns in a single game for Aloha High School prepared to talk with Beavers coach Gary Andersen about playing for OSU next season.

EAT SHIT-N-DIE MFERS!
He's solid when he's healthy. Hopefully his shoulder holds out.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Tuesday, Michigan running back coach Jay Harbaugh, the son of head coach Jim Harbaugh, took to social media to express his frustrations with Oregon drivers, specifically how slow and overly cautious they are on the road:

That's not a snap judgement, either.

The Michigan assistant spent four years in Corvallis as an undergraduate assistant under Mike Riley from 2008-2011.

Harbaugh returned to Oregon, in part, to recruit Crescent Valley athlete Talanoa Hufanga, 247Sports' top athlete in the country.

GTFO!

this is what we drive down here son…

images-2.jpeg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Tuesday, Michigan running back coach Jay Harbaugh, the son of head coach Jim Harbaugh, took to social media to express his frustrations with Oregon drivers, specifically how slow and overly cautious they are on the road:

That's not a snap judgement, either.

The Michigan assistant spent four years in Corvallis as an undergraduate assistant under Mike Riley from 2008-2011.

Harbaugh returned to Oregon, in part, to recruit Crescent Valley athlete Talanoa Hufanga, 247Sports' top athlete in the country.

GTFO!

this is what we drive down here son…

View attachment 160376
Drive in Oregon? Hell that can't even pump their own gas.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 160370

View attachment 160371

EAT SHIT-N-DIE MFERS!
im still taking like half the pac RB corps over the Beavers.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington begins its journey for world domination in 3 months and a few days from now.

NOAwYSz.jpg
I was able to scan it for 15 minutes waiting in the line at Safeway today. They had nothing negative to say about the Huskies on any front. Kind of bizarre reading that compared to a couple years ago when the drunk frat boy was coach here and the best we could do was 7 wins. Although Athlon is one of those publications that's probably heavy on the positive side with it's analysis.

They called us playing Bama in the playoff Sugar Bowl (great... another basically home game for the Gumps) and Ohio St vs Florida St. in the playoff Rose Bowl.
USC plays LSU in the Fiesta Bowl.

Gawd I hope we can find a way to get a #2 or #3 end rank instead so we can play in Pasadena instead of New Orleans. Nothing sweeter than the grandaddy of them all.

Interesting that they only had 4 PAC teams in it's top 25.

4 - Washington
5 - USC
17 - Stanford
21 - Oregon

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was able to scan it for 15 minutes waiting in the line at Safeway today. They had nothing negative to say about the Huskies on any front. Kind of bizarre reading that compared to a couple years ago when the drunk frat boy was coach here and the best we could do was 7 wins. Although Athlon is one of those publications that's probably heavy on the positive side with it's analysis.

They called us playing Bama in the playoff Sugar Bowl (great... another basically home game for the Gumps) and Ohio St vs Florida St. in the playoff Rose Bowl.
USC plays LSU in the Fiesta Bowl.

Gawd I hope we can find a way to get a #2 or #3 end rank instead so we can play in Pasadena instead of New Orleans. Nothing sweeter than the grandaddy of them all.

Interesting that they only had 4 PAC teams in it's top 25.

4 - Washington
5 - USC
17 - Stanford
21 - Oregon
I figured Washington State would be in their top 25. I'm surpised they aren't.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured Washington State would be in their top 25. I'm surpised they aren't.

I think they were on the bubble. From what I remember, they were slobbering all over Taggert and seemed to be very meh on WSU. Predicting only 7 wins for the Cougs. Something like that. I think realistically it will end up WSU 8 wins and Ducks 6 to 7 wins when the season is over. Washington and Stanford are really the only ones I see who have enough firepower to compete for the PAC North this year. We'll see. We got to go play Stanford in their house this year and their pass D is looking very solid on paper. That's going to be one hell of a game. Should be the ESPN friday primetime game for the west coast. Sweet....

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they were on the bubble. From what I remember, they were slobbering all over Taggert and seemed to be very meh on WSU. Predicting only 7 wins for the Cougs. Something like that. I think realistically it will end up WSU 8 wins and Ducks 6 to 7 wins when the season is over. Washington and Stanford are really the only ones I see who have enough firepower to compete for the PAC North this year. We'll see. We got to go play Stanford in their house this year and their pass D is looking very solid on paper. That's going to be one hell of a game. Should be the ESPN friday prime time game for the west coast. Sweet....
The PAC North is going to get tough for sure from here on out. Last year was an anomaly for Stanford imo, Leach gets more with less than most coaches, and if Taggert can coach half as good as he can recruit that's going to make Oregon tough not to mention Andersen in Corvallis is moving his program ahead slowly but surely. Washington needs to stay healthy and have another solid season if they want to keep a foothold on recruiting.

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wazzu can get up for ooc games, they could have a damn good year. When all is said and done, it boils down to who has the best o-line between USC and UW. Either way, I really hope the pac can take it all this year. GO DAWGS!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wazzu can get up for ooc games, they could have a damn good year. When all is said and done, it boils down to who has the best o-line between USC and UW. Either way, I really hope the pac can take it all this year. GO DAWGS!
This ^^ ... Wazu vs Boise St. will be a biggy and Wazu vs whatever FCS team they play.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ^^ ... Wazu vs Boise St. will be a biggy and Wazu vs whatever FCS team they play.

We're going to lose to both. Montana State is our FCS school this year and they are going to easily win the FCS title. Mike Leach doesn't play to win games vs non conference schools.