• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official Kirk Cousins post MNF game thread .

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if this team drafts an absolute stud at RB next year, Dan Snyder is simply NOT the type to stand pat at QB while his division rivals get younger and better. This includes the NYG's, who are looking like they will be in position to draft Eli's replacement in the coming draft. Kirk is good, he fits into this system very well and puts up impressive numbers, but ask yourself, then honestly answer the question....After watching Wentz at work last night, can you honestly say that there's just no way that Dan Snyder doesn't want one of those?

The Redskins had one already. He had one great season & then he totally sucked. Sure you might get the next Wentz or Goff but you also might get another bust. I hope that all these fans who bitch about Cousins don't mind waiting several years for things to develop - most likely they will.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. I saw Cousins get abused because there is no depth at the OL position. I also saw that the leading rusher had less than 40 yards and Terrell Pyror looks like a bad move at this point. I also saw Kirk Cousins make some bad decisions, once again.

No depth? Please. Show me just about any OL in the NFL that can survive 4+ players being hurt at the same time. You are being ridiculous (as usual).

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No depth? Please. Show me just about any OL in the NFL that can survive 4+ players being hurt at the same time. You are being ridiculous (as usual).

And you are being as asshole (as usual). I'll give you the no depth argument. Cancel that out. Running game? Bad decision making? What about those issues?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are being as asshole (as usual). I'll give you the no depth argument. Cancel that out. Running game? Bad decision making? What about those issues?

Running game. I’d probably start with a better back
Decision making. Did Wentz who people are saying is MVP make a good decision on the interception he threw? All QBs make some every now and then

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So wait... now its the QBs fault that we dont have a running game to speak of?? And completing 75% of his passes for 300 yards 3 TD and one INT, is BAD decision making?? Lets be real, if Rogers, Prescott, Wentz or any of the other so called "Elites" had that kind of night in a loss, the first thing people like you would be saying is... the team let the QB down. Instead you are saying Kirk had some bad decision making when he was basically the only reason the Redskins were even in that game for the better part of three quarters.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, the kid has played impressive.

But are you implying that Kirk has been some how unimpressive?

Oh and for the record, I already know WHY Dan and Bruce have already fucked this up.

How Wentz performed has nothing to do with Kirk, that's the point that too many of the people responding is missing. Wentz's performance has EVERYTHING to do with Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen.

I'm convinced that they looked at Prescott and were impressed enough to see that Dallas was younger and better.....then along comes Wentz and again they were sufficiently impressed to believe that they no longer have the first or second best QB in the division but in fact had a facilitator, albeit a very good one, and not a playmaker at this spot.

Now be honest, doesn't that explain their love affair with Bob?

That why question has always bugged me and answers like our front office is stupid, or they will somehow fuck this up, was never a sufficient answer to that question. I surrender, you win, what they potentially saw in Bob and now see in both Prescott and Wentz, they want!!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Wentz performed has nothing to do with Kirk, that's the point that too many of the people responding is missing. Wentz's performance has EVERYTHING to do with Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen.

I'm convinced that they looked at Prescott and were impressed enough to see that Dallas was younger and better.....then along comes Wentz and again they were sufficiently impressed to believe that they no longer have the first or second best QB in the division but in fact had a facilitator, albeit a very good one, and not a playmaker at this spot.

Now be honest, doesn't that explain their love affair with Bob?

That why question has always bugged me and answers like our front office is stupid, or they will somehow fuck this up, was never a sufficient answer to that question. I surrender, you win, what they potentially saw in Bob and now see in both Prescott and Wentz, they want!!

Well Sty.. IM proud of you. You can finally admit the WHY as to why they will fuck this up. And it has nothing to do with trying to peg Kirk as a facilitator, game manager or what ever other down play name some people will throw out there. As i have said, Kirk just isnt sexy enough. Because from a playing standpoint, he is going toe to toe with all of the so called Elites at the moment.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t feel that Wentz was that much better than Kirk either. I do feel that the eagles team was better and healthier than the skins though. As always it’s a team game

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be extremely foolish to let Cousins go. He is not Carson Wentz, but he is a solid QB you could win with if you built a good team around him. Finding a QB better than Cousins is going to be difficult, mark my words.

How about improving the WR position. Pryor looks like a major bust of a free agent signing. The Redskins need Doctson to develop and possibly also another high draft pick WR.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not Carson Wentz

And that right there is why they are going to screw this up. Because Dan and Bruce (and some of the fanbase) wont be satisfied with the idea of a QB that isnt talked about as if his greatness is a forgone conclusion.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins had one already. He had one great season & then he totally sucked. Sure you might get the next Wentz or Goff but you also might get another bust. I hope that all these fans who bitch about Cousins don't mind waiting several years for things to develop - most likely they will.

This is NOT about me, I just love how some here need an "anti" stance. What it IS about is finding a rational explanation why Kirk doesn't seem good enough for those responsible for getting him under contract. @Sharkinva had it pegged right from jump and the performance of Carson Wentz last night convinced me of it.

They both were enthralled with the potential of Bob, and if anyone believes that Dan is going to stand pat while Jerrah has Prescott, and Wentz is in Philly, they are completely mistaken.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait... now its the QBs fault that we dont have a running game to speak of?? And completing 75% of his passes for 300 yards 3 TD and one INT, is BAD decision making?? Lets be real, if Rogers, Prescott, Wentz or any of the other so called "Elites" had that kind of night in a loss, the first thing people like you would be saying is... the team let the QB down. Instead you are saying Kirk had some bad decision making when he was basically the only reason the Redskins were even in that game for the better part of three quarters.

When did I say it was the QBs fault you don't have a running game? It's the coaches fault you don't have a running game. It's the RBs fault you don't have a running game.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say it was the QBs fault you don't have a running game? It's the coaches fault you don't have a running game. It's the RBs fault you don't have a running game.

Right about here

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right about here

That's a list of issues I saw in the game. Jesus fucking Christ. You guys are so quick to start an argument, you don't even read shit and process it properly.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a list of issues I saw in the game. Jesus fucking Christ. You guys are so quick to start an argument, you don't even read shit and process it properly.

Well when you roll in with a general sentiment of Cousins aint all that and he is likely more the cause of the problems. You have to understand that your posts will be taken in that light considering that has been your underlying message from the moment you graced us with your presence.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is NOT about me, I just love how some here need an "anti" stance. What it IS about is finding a rational explanation why Kirk doesn't seem good enough for those responsible for getting him under contract. @Sharkinva had it pegged right from jump and the performance of Carson Wentz last night convinced me of it.

They both were enthralled with the potential of Bob, and if anyone believes that Dan is going to stand pat while Jerrah has Prescott, and Wentz is in Philly, they are completely mistaken.

About you? Did I mention you in my reply? I am just stating that selecting a QB high in the draft should not be an option unless the team & fans want to wait a while to see the results. Above all else they better not trade up to get a QB at the risk of losing a huge part of their fanbase.

BTW - where are the folks who were praising Allen for picking up Pryor? Thus far he looks like a huge bust - hope that he proves as wrong sometime soon.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are quick to start an argument? Why are you even over here on a regular basis? It just seems very odd as a Steelers fan & I definitely get the opinion that you like to rile folks up. Oh well - thanks for the "asshole" compliment.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Sty.. IM proud of you. You can finally admit the WHY as to why they will fuck this up. And it has nothing to do with trying to peg Kirk as a facilitator, game manager or what ever other down play name some people will throw out there. As i have said, Kirk just isnt sexy enough. Because from a playing standpoint, he is going toe to toe with all of the so called Elites at the moment.

The only thing that I'll comment on is the "sexy" part of this. By definition a facilitator is one who makes things easy or easier. That's Kirk, all day every day. The "sexy" guy has something else that goes with his game like a Rogers, Brady or possibly Prescott and Wentz who takes nothing and makes something good out of it. There's a grit built into these guys and Dan Snyder wants one!!

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m guilty of thinking Pryor was a good pickup. Looks like I was wrong