1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2018 Chicago White Sox Thread

Discussion in 'Chicago White Sox' started by idseer, Nov 2, 2017.

1. idseer

idseer Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

speaking for myself, i find i enjoyed this past season SO much more than the previous one. i am looking forward to better yet in 2018. will be anxiously watching the coming moves that will be made and only hope that the same ownership does not send us back down the same toilet we're trying to climb out of.

don't know about anyone else but i'm really happy houston pulled it out. no city deserves it more right now and it's cool that we kicked their asses the only other time they appeared in the series. :D

2. podsox

podsox Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

3. richig07

richig07 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

If this young rotation builds off of what they started last year. Along with Moncada... and then you get some of the other young bats in there and some begin to pan out. I really have some cautious optimism about this season. That's not even counting on Kopech's progression to reach the majors this year either.

I feel like we're in the same spot the Cubs were a few years back. I just can't tell if this is our 2014, where we continue to build slowly... or... could it be our 2015? Where the Cubs rose into contention a year earlier than expected? Probably the former, but I'm still excited to see some more of our young guns make their way up.

4. podsox

podsox Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I know everybody talks about the cubs youth being the reason for their World Series run but it was all veterans carrying them besides Bryant. Rizzo, zobrist, and fowler tore it up and their pitching was awesome with a bunch of veterans and Hendricks.

5. navamind

navamind WATCH OUT FOR THEM DEVILS

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000