• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The lakers are going to suck until they get rid of

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sign of a good coach is hoe they progress from 1st to 2nd season. B Scott always does well in that aspect. Except.....with the Cavs when Irving was undermining him.
Who you calling a hoe ?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B Scott is so overrated because of his nets years

Trust me he will be fired after next year...bookmark this thread it's already a done deal

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a possibility lebron23james, especially if Scott has another crappy year and Thibodeau takes a year away from coaching and wants to return.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't take a poster seriously who has the poster name "lebron23james" and is a Cavs, Yankees, and Lakers fan. Bandwagon much?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron makes a lot of coaches go to the finals and without him the lottery...blatt did very well imo in his 1st year ever as a coach in the nba
He did well at looking like a moron on the bench and in press conferences (you could make a drinking game out of all the uhhhhhs in his press conferences). He also did very well at being Lebrons bitch.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did well at looking like a moron on the bench and in press conferences (you could make a drinking game out of all the uhhhhhs in his press conferences). He also did very well at being Lebrons bitch.

Thibs had the moron part down pact

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't take a poster seriously who has the poster name "lebron23james" and is a Cavs, Yankees, and Lakers fan. Bandwagon much?

This site still has heat "fans" roflmao

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Finals I'm sure many might agree that Blatt is giving him a run for his money?
Yah...comparing a guy that won twenty somethin games with a guy that got his team to the Finals- and seriously- I have no great love for Blatt- if they got rid of him tomorrow for a clear up grade I would be down with it - but you have to give Blatt credit for the way he handled the team, integrated the traded players, and handled a roster that was decimated with injuries and turned them from an offensive juggernaut to a great defensive team in no time.

I have expressed how little I think of Scott on here and no doubt have many of those feelings from watching him here in Cleveland. Objectively the national media- whether rightly or wrongly- portrays Scott as a coach who is helpessly stuck in the past- who hates the 3 pt shot, who runs a system that gets his team long 2 pt shots, and refuses to come into the modern NBA based on shooting and spacing.

I am impressed the Lakers made the right call and took Russell though. Thats a great first step.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thibs really did shit down his leg in the Cleveland series. He was definitely outcoached by Blatt who managed a short-handed roster very well- while Thibs became paranoid, gave up on a lot of his bench players that had been key in bringing the Bulls that far, double teamed LeBron way too early in the shot clock and doubled him on spots on the floor where he does not need to be doubled, played Mirotic who had lost his mind and was overhwlemed by his first playoff experience way too much, and probably gave Derek Rose too much rope. He played Noah too much as well when you could lock Noah in the gym for the night and hed have only 10 points by morning.

The fact that the Bulls did not make the Cavs pay for playing a gimpy Kyrie Irving (when he did play) was unexcusable as a coach. Tony Snell should have gotten way more run- Dunleavy more run, Gibson more run, -- and Noah and Mirotic way less.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one. Thibs is ten times the coach Blatt is. And Thibs will probably never win a title either. Blatt is just lucky he fell ass backwards onto Lebron's dick. Now he might be able to ride Lebron to a few titles. He ain't coaching though, he's just got the best seat at each game. And now a tribute to Blatt looking like a dumb fuck...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah...comparing a guy that won twenty somethin games with a guy that got his team to the Finals- and seriously- I have no great love for Blatt- if they got rid of him tomorrow for a clear up grade I would be down with it - but you have to give Blatt credit for the way he handled the team, integrated the traded players, and handled a roster that was decimated with injuries and turned them from an offensive juggernaut to a great defensive team in no time.

I have expressed how little I think of Scott on here and no doubt have many of those feelings from watching him here in Cleveland. Objectively the national media- whether rightly or wrongly- portrays Scott as a coach who is helpessly stuck in the past- who hates the 3 pt shot, who runs a system that gets his team long 2 pt shots, and refuses to come into the modern NBA based on shooting and spacing.

I am impressed the Lakers made the right call and took Russell though. Thats a great first step.
You're partly wrong about that because Scott has said he not opposed to the three point shot, but what he objects to is players trying to make a three point shot when they can't hit one to save their life

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious troll is obvious. Doesn't refute anything just changes the subject to try to get a rise out of people.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the point of view of schemes and some adjustments, I think Blatt did a pretty good job. His biggest mistake, imo, had to do with rotations. He has 7 guys that he figured gave him the best chance to win, but wore them out. Had he gone deeper into his bench, for just a few minutes at a time, he may have been able to get his main guys a little more rest. I think some of that may have been because the euro leagues play fewer games.

End of the day though, the Cavs just ran out of guys and I don't think Blatt can be blamed for that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're partly wrong about that because Scott has said he not opposed to the three point shot, but what he objects to is players trying to make a three point shot when they can't hit one to save their life

^^^THIS^^^

It's stupid try to use the 3 as a weapon when you don't have anyone who can hit it with any kind of consistency.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the point of view of schemes and some adjustments, I think Blatt did a pretty good job. His biggest mistake, imo, had to do with rotations. He has 7 guys that he figured gave him the best chance to win, but wore them out. Had he gone deeper into his bench, for just a few minutes at a time, he may have been able to get his main guys a little more rest. I think some of that may have been because the euro leagues play fewer games.

End of the day though, the Cavs just ran out of guys and I don't think Blatt can be blamed for that.

That is why love and irving and even verajao for that matter getting injuried was such a big deal...we went from a 10 man rotation to a 7 and some absolute scrubs. With love and irving lebron can now rest and we don't get blown out cuz no one can score. Delly no longer has to play 40+ minutes....lebron no longer has to play 40+ minutes...I think blatt was right about the best chances to win was going 7...and they were winning...I think anything else would have resulted in a massive sweep...the injuries were just too much against such a deep talented team in gs....

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP is clearly trolling.

B.Scott never had a chance to prove himself as a HC. Randle, Kobe and Nash collectively didn't even play 40 games; did you expect an NBA championship? The only upside of last season was the surprising development of Clarkson and eventually the pick that gave us Russell - and Scott was responsible for both.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why love and irving and even verajao for that matter getting injuried was such a big deal...we went from a 10 man rotation to a 7 and some absolute scrubs. With love and irving lebron can now rest and we don't get blown out cuz no one can score. Delly no longer has to play 40+ minutes....lebron no longer has to play 40+ minutes...I think blatt was right about the best chances to win was going 7...and they were winning...I think anything else would have resulted in a massive sweep...the injuries were just too much against such a deep talented team in gs....

Lebron was playing close to, if not over 40 minutes per game in the regular season when he had Love and Irving. Thing about having those two is that you sacrifice a lot on defense when you have Love and Irving on the floor.