• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The lakers are going to suck until they get rid of

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Blatt gets a pass because he had a bad roster but Byron doesn't? Nice logic there, I'd expect no less from a die-hard LeBron fan. I don't see Byron getting pushed around like a bitch by any of his players.

The only thing I can really criticize Byron on this past season is playing Kobe way too much, but I imagine Kobe had a hand in that as well. I said before last season that Kobe should be playing limited minutes and not playing back-to-backs.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Blatt gets a pass because he had a bad roster but Byron doesn't? Nice logic there, I'd expect no less from a die-hard LeBron fan. I don't see Byron getting pushed around like a bitch by any of his players.

The only thing I can really criticize Byron on this past season is playing Kobe way too much, but I imagine Kobe had a hand in that as well. I said before last season that Kobe should be playing limited minutes and not playing back-to-backs.
Question:

Lebron's minions or fans?:noidea:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not fan of Scott and don't think he's all that good of a coach but at least his players aren't running over to Tyronn Lue during a timeout.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Finals I'm sure many might agree that Blatt is giving him a run for his money?
Blatt made it to the NBA Championship series while Scott shit his pants.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron hasn't made the playoffs in 11 years...rofl

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Mike Brown made it to the finals with Lebron, so going to the finals by Blatt is saying nothing. What's his name in Miami made it to the finals four years in a row thanks to Lebron, so you can't compare a coach with nothing to coach to Blatt considering that three coaches with zero experience went to the finals for a total of six times merely because of Lebron, so put down that crack pipe - it has affected what little common sense you had before you started smoking that crap

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Minion is more appropriate, not every LeBron fan sips the koolaide that hard.
They remind me of the dumbasses on ESPN message boards a good number of years that we called Kobe Kids. Kobe was their Jesus Christ and messiah and could walk on water. It was really ridiculous like these minions

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is in charge of that team.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Eastern Conference - yes, in the Western Conference - I don't think he would have even sniffed a conference finals let alone the actual finals
You're funny.... :dhd:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any time you have a super-star like Kobe was in his prime or Lebronita in her prime, you will have a team that with a little luck can get to the finals. Honestly I think just about any playoff in the team in the Western Conference was good enough to get to the finals in the Eastern Conference. Its not that Blatt or Kerr either one were good coaches. Neither one knew shit, they just sat back and let the players make them look good. Lebronita, however just didn't have enough players.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe's level of influence has been significantly reduced when Mitch told everyone a couple of months ago, when Kobe was trying to convince the Lakers to sign Rondo during FA, that the Lakers would no longer consider any advice Kobe was going to offer about the draft or FAs. Kobe's career is going end after this year. He had a great run and the Lakers are going to facilitate is retirement with a good-bye tour essentially. He doesn't have near the influence in team mentations that LeBron has in Cleveland. A passing of the proverbial torch.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sign of a good coach is hoe they progress from 1st to 2nd season. B Scott always does well in that aspect. Except.....with the Cavs when Irving was undermining him.