• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The insecure 9er fans are buying air rights for this billboard.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is leave the goddamn billboard alone. It's good for the game in general and great for both teams and their fanbases. This is a true rivalry which is shaping up to be one of the best in professional sports. So just chill and let them do what they want and spend money in the local economy just as some fellow fans spent money in their local economy. As long as nobody is getting hurt, it's pointless to even contemplate damaging anyone else's property.

That is the problem due to the sociopathetic behaviors of today's fans. Somebody is going to get hurt.

We don't even have a rivalry with the Skins and those fans were ready to rumble just leaving the stands after the Hawks' comeback that the cops had to intervene. Can you image what this billboard is ready to do to our rivarly. As mentioned, it's just the intial peel of a multi-layered onion.

I played hockey for many years and in tournaments, bench clearing brawls started from a little smack talk, then a slight shove, add in a minor check and bam the benches cleared.

Most of the state's tragedies seem to start from our countries ignorance, feeling invulnerable and then bam...

If this billboard arrives, gets vandalized, look out for some beatings/stabblings in short order if both teams face off in the NFCCG this / or next year. When it happens, people will be saying "it was just meant to be fun and games to stimulate a rivalry" = ignorance and invulnerability. :noidea:

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is an up and coming franchise that doesn't come close to measuring up with the history of the great franchises like San Fran, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, etc. So I don't see anything wrong with a franchise like this trying to do a little something extra to give their team a push.

My point is...when you are at the status that San Fran is as a franchise...the rings "should" speak for themselves. Having to go out and create a billboard to remind us of that status really shows how desperate those particular fans are.

:agree: another solid response.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... you really are this simple aren't you ????

The WHOLE point of the conversation... which went BYE-BYE to you a long time ago... was the fact that YOU brought up the "last 4 weeks" comment...

which is stupid...

Yes, the Cardinals are 1-3 in the Division...

and if you want to use that... You need to take the ENTIRE SEASON, to fit in that record... (They are 1-0 during the past 7 weeks...)

So...

To dumb it down for you....

YOU JUST NEED TO GO BY THE ACTUAL RECORD FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON.... like a normal human being...

Which means...

Seattle is the class of the NFC West...

the 49'ers are 2nd class....

If you need me to put up a YouTube puppet show for you, just let me know... you might be able to follow that :suds:

He's a clown. :L

Attachments

• clown.jpg
    clown.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 50