• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The false rumors about Kaepernick

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could talk about how players who are rapists, woman beaters, killers, and do drugs, are accepted and a guy with no criminal history who protested is not, but that's beating a dead horse.

Let's talk about the rumors that are out there. I keep hearing that teams are not signing Kaep because he is looking for about 9 million and that he won't be a backup. Well, Kaep said that's bullshit because how does anybody know what he wants, when no team has called him or his representative at all. They haven't spoke to anyone!

So for the people who are saying he isn't being blackballed for his protest, what excuse do you have now, for no team to have no contact with him at all? Don't give me that he can't play, because he had a decent year last year and ended his last 4 games with a QBR of 100

Nobody offered Cutler a contract either and he is much better than Kaepernick

Bottom line is that both of them suck - that is why

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Blacklisting in the NFL is a ridiculous notion. With the pressure these coaches/teams have to win now, if a team thought he could help them in a measurable way he would be signed. If it's close between him and another player the team will go with the other player to avoid the media and locker room distraction.
The guy's shortcomings as a QB have been explosed. He has no value. Think Tim Tebow here, except 180 degrees difference in off field circumstances.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that 52% of the shootings by cops are to a caucasian person. I did type 75% of the times is because morons regardless of color, race of creed do not comply, not fucking hard to understand ? I don't feel sorry for a white criminal that gets shot for some stupid action. The senseless ones are the worry some ones to any human being.

How many of these senseless occurrences have you seen that didn't involve a black person being shot and/or killed? Racism is alive and well. Black people only make up 16% of the population approximately, and that includes black hispanics.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blacklisting in the NFL is a ridiculous notion. With the pressure these coaches/teams have to win now, if a team thought he could help them in a measurable way he would be signed. If it's close between him and another player the team will go with the other player to avoid the media and locker room distraction.
The guy's shortcomings as a QB have been explosed. He has no value. Think Tim Tebow here, except 180 degrees difference in off field circumstances.

17th in QB rating last year with a horrible offense around him. Comparing him to Tebow is just as inaccurate as comparing him to Tom Brady, only at the other extreme.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17th in a Chip Kelly offense.....Let's face it a lot of us old people could go out in Chipper's offense and have success......Please see :

Nick%20Foles.jpg

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could talk about how players who are rapists, woman beaters, killers, and do drugs, are accepted and a guy with no criminal history who protested is not, but that's beating a dead horse.

Let's talk about the rumors that are out there. I keep hearing that teams are not signing Kaep because he is looking for about 9 million and that he won't be a backup. Well, Kaep said that's bullshit because how does anybody know what he wants, when no team has called him or his representative at all. They haven't spoke to anyone!

So for the people who are saying he isn't being blackballed for his protest, what excuse do you have now, for no team to have no contact with him at all? Don't give me that he can't play, because he had a decent year last year and ended his last 4 games with a QBR of 100

This is why players don't voice their opinions on social issues

There are plenty of shitty QBs in the league. Kaep should be one of them

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
17th in QB rating last year with a horrible offense around him. Comparing him to Tebow is just as inaccurate as comparing him to Tom Brady, only at the other extreme.
So given the Ram's QB situation being nowhere near the 17th best QB rating, are you saying you would welcome him as your QB?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So given the Ram's QB situation being nowhere near the 17th best QB rating, are you saying you would welcome him as your QB?

As a back-up? Sure. The Rams are heavily invested in Goff for the near future, for better or worse. Kaep's athleticism would make him a dangerous backup QB, especially if your starter is not similar. You have to prepare differently for a QB like him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17th in a Chip Kelly offense.....Let's face it a lot of us old people could go out in Chipper's offense and have success......Please see :

Nick%20Foles.jpg

Yet Blaine Gabbert couldn't, and he already has yet another job. 16 TDs to 4 INTs is solid no matter how you look at it. #6 in int % (behind only Brady, Dak, Bradford, Carr and Rodgers). He was throwing to a WR corps bad enough that they were basically completely replaced in the offseason.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a back-up? Sure. The Rams are heavily invested in Goff for the near future, for better or worse. Kaep's athleticism would make him a dangerous backup QB, especially if your starter is not similar. You have to prepare differently for a QB like him.

As I've said, I'd take him in Dallas where the back up is now the starter and the "faux" back up (to paraphrase something the blockheads here might understand) is Kellen Moore....

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like this guy? While I agree SOME shootings are the fault of the victim let's not pretend the police treatment of AAs isn't still a real problem. The fact that this guy felt the need to assume this position out of fear of getting shot, a fear I would never feel, tells the story.

LMAO that some clown down voted this post. How can anyone be OK with this guy getting shot? How can anyone deny that if that was an old white guy such as myself he would not have felt the need to assume this position when approach by the police?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO that some clown down voted this post. How can anyone be OK with this guy getting shot? How can anyone deny that if that was an old white guy such as myself he would not have felt the need to assume this position when approach by the police?

It's just that Light in his loafers 49ers fan...

Flat top, stares straight ahead
Stock parts, blockhead

Read more: Devo - Blockhead Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just leave this here:

This should be entertaining.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just leave this here:

This should be entertaining.

That's what I was saying earlier. Both need to find a system that allows them to be decent and Seattle was the first team that came to mind. I would take Kap before Griffin.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ray Rice says hi.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He would be a terrible back up for the Rams. The backup QB on your team needs to be able to succeed in the same offense. Kaep would need to be a back up on a team that uses rollouts. Teams that seem to use it: Seattle, Miami, and Buffalo. I am sure there are a few others, but Kaep is a QB that needs certain things on an offense that not a lot of teams utilize. He already has a smaller pool before you factor in the distractions.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be a terrible back up for the Rams. The backup QB on your team needs to be able to succeed in the same offense. Kaep would need to be a back up on a team that uses rollouts. Teams that seem to use it: Seattle, Miami, and Buffalo. I am sure there are a few others, but Kaep is a QB that needs certain things on an offense that not a lot of teams utilize. He already has a smaller pool before you factor in the distractions.

Kaep mobility is a lot different then say Russell Wilson mobility. RW looks to scrabble in order to get of a pass, kind of like Fran Trakenton. Once Kaep leaves the pocket it's mostly to run, not throw. He's not a good fit for the Seahawks and I'd be depressed if they signed him, but I'm confident that isn't happening.:nod: