• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The false rumors about Kaepernick

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull s**t. Blacks are arrested for marijuana possession more than whites because they're in more confrontations with police due to the exponentially more crimes they commit per capita than any other race. Studies even show they commit more traffic violations & have more non-moving, automobile violations (like fix-it issues). They're caught with weed more because cops are busting them for other crap far more often than other races.

This is a statistical fact that can be verified on the FBI database.
Maybe all drugs should be legal and then we won't be incarcerating anybody for victimless crimes?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe all drugs should be legal and then we won't be incarcerating anybody for victimless crimes?
Sox I like it. Let's get rid of all the rules and laws as well? That would certainly help.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said most, not all. Drug offenses (which is what I said) should not exist. Victimless crime
Just yanking your chain. Relax NE is positioned for another SB run. Life is good, let's enjoy it.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just yanking your chain. Relax NE is positioned for another SB run. Life is good, let's enjoy it.
Also, it's gonna be 90 degrees today in Boston. May take a walk down to Copley for lunch. Beautiful.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, it's gonna be 90 degrees today in Boston. May take a walk down to Copley for lunch. Beautiful.
I'm in Thailand it's been 90+ for 3 weeks, humid as hell, heading home in the morning. It's like 48 and raining in Seattle. I can hardly wait.

Enjoy the day my friend.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in Thailand it's been 90+ for 3 weeks, humid as hell, heading home in the morning. It's like 48 and raining in Seattle. I can hardly wait.

Enjoy the day my friend.
Thailand? Damn.

And I'm gonna hijack this thread with one more question. Are Canadian hockey fans rooting for Ottawa to end the streak of American teams winning the Cup? Or do they not care?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thailand? Damn.

And I'm gonna hijack this thread with one more question. Are Canadian hockey fans rooting for Ottawa to end the streak of American teams winning the Cup? Or do they not care?
I can only speak as an American fan of the Habs. I would have to say yes. Kind of like watching our little leaguers lose.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre in Thailand and live in Seattle?

This is all very confusing

Watcha doing in Thailand?

Is Tom in Thailand?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thailand? Damn.

People in Thailand care about a hockey team in Ottawa?

Whats going on here

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Yankees fan, having trouble following along.

the-catch-eli-manning-to-david-tyree-super-bowl-xlii-part-2.gif

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only speak as an American fan of the Habs. I would have to say yes. Kind of like watching our little leaguers lose.
That's what I figured. And honestly, looking at the other three teams, I'd prefer if a city that actually likes hockey won it. Except fuck Pittsburgh.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could talk about how players who are rapists, woman beaters, killers, and do drugs, are accepted and a guy with no criminal history who protested is not, but that's beating a dead horse.

Let's talk about the rumors that are out there. I keep hearing that teams are not signing Kaep because he is looking for about 9 million and that he won't be a backup. Well, Kaep said that's bullshit because how does anybody know what he wants, when no team has called him or his representative at all. They haven't spoke to anyone!

So for the people who are saying he isn't being blackballed for his protest, what excuse do you have now, for no team to have no contact with him at all? Don't give me that he can't play, because he had a decent year last year and ended his last 4 games with a QBR of 100
My excuse is that Kaepernick absolutely sucks as an NFL QB. Instead of progressing throughout his career, he has regressed every year, even to the point of losing his job to a reject like Blaine Gabbert. That was before his ludicrous and hollow protests about the plight of the poor, downtrodden black man in America.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your affection for me is growing, admit it Dirt. You don't know what to do with these feelings.

Well sure, youre the only Boston guy that doesnt wish me death because I dont worship Tom Brady......

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My excuse is that Kaepernick absolutely sucks as an NFL QB. Instead of progressing throughout his career, he has regressed every year, even to the point of losing his job to a reject like Blaine Gabbert. That was before his ludicrous and hollow protests about the plight of the poor, downtrodden black man in America.

BINGO!..........If Colin Kapernick would elevate a team to the next level, he would have been unemployed for about 35 seconds.....Just like Ray Rice wasnt blackballed because he knocked his wife out, he wasnt picked up because the combination of his eroding skills along with the public backlash wasnt worth the trouble....Same with Kapernick, you dont mess with your organizations' image by signing a player that wont effect the W/L column at all

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thailand? Damn.

Not me. PK Chelios and his Predators or the Ducks for me.

Never watched a single regular season game this year. But I've recorded and aerobically watched most playoff games. Now that there is only 1 game a day I more or less see most of it.