• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bitch About Work Thread

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont get me wrong, I'm glad to have the job I have, I dont mind working at all. My last job was spent working at a group home with guys with developmental disabilities, big guys 6-4 230ish and it was all physical violence and property damage. I parked my car a block away and walked to the home because they would go outside and punch windshields in. There wasnt a day that went by where we werent punched, spit on, kicked scratched etc. lots of restraining guys for hrs on end. It sucked and I dreaded going in every day and it paid less than a gas station attendant. So, I definitely dont mind what I do now. I dont have anxiety that Im going to contact hepatitis when some guy bites me, because human bites are the fucking worst.

I feel for you there. The "TMI" (not sure what that stands for, but it's for the highly mentally disabled "students" (up to 21 years old)) room in our school is right across from my room, which has a huge plate glass window in it because it used to be the office once upon a time.

Long story short is the TMI kids swam on Wednesdays all year so far. This Wednesday they were getting stuff out of their lockers and lining up in the hall to go to the pool when their brainiac teacher came out and said no more pool on Wednesdays, it's the gym instead from now on. It was at that point that a back pack came flying through my window, shattering a 6' x 5' piece of glass all over my classroom.

I'm no expert (like their teacher is supposed to be) but I'm pretty sure it would have been better to tell them about the change a wee bit sooner...

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMI kids have a TMI teacher so he can relate, maybe?