• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Mahomes...entitled bitch

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm Down Family Guy GIF
Lol all good, m'man. Just talking shit to the shit talkers this morning...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame Mahomes too much. It was a very tough way to lose. But Reid should have done better and softened any criticism of the refs.. he did just the opposite.
I'll give Andy a pass in that I'd rather rage be directed at refs (even if it's stupid and Toney needs to be cut at the end of the season, that's 2 games now for him) than have the Mickey Mouse lockerroom drama develop. But... objectively it's a silly ass thing to whine about the refs. Especially since it looks like Toney didn't actually ask the ref as he first indicated.

Just sign Tee Higgins or something and move on.

Don't start multiple sub top 100 WR's next season. The Chiefs found a way to come into the season with 3 sub top 100 WR's as starters, and then panicked scrambling to develop literally anything else to save themselves.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give Andy a pass in that I'd rather rage be directed at refs (even if it's stupid and Toney needs to be cut at the end of the season, that's 2 games now for him) than have the Mickey Mouse lockerroom drama develop. But... objectively it's a silly ass thing to whine about the refs. Especially since it looks like Toney didn't actually ask the ref as he first indicated.

Just sign Tee Higgins or something and move on.

Don't start multiple sub top 100 WR's next season. The Chiefs found a way to come into the season with 3 sub top 100 WR's as starters, and then panicked scrambling to develop literally anything else to save themselves.
Do they have salary cap room to sign a top receiver or do they need to get one through the draft.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they have salary cap room to sign a top receiver or do they need to get one through the draft.
They'll have 50-60M assuming they cut MVS, which is a near certainty.

If Wanya Morris continues to look like starting at LT, they won't need to spend a pick or cash on an OT really either.

Main decisions are keep/trade Jones and what WR you sign to team up with Rice.

Interior DL needs reinforcement no matter what they do. Their pass D is great, but their Run D is very soft.

Edit: IIRC, they could go nuclear theoretically with Mahomes contract and get as much as 100M, but that's probably not smart longterm.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like how Mahomes and Reid handled themselves. Seems like most on this thread agree.

Frankly, if this was a QB on a shitty team that hadn't won a few Super Bowls in recent years, this would be a non-issue. When you sit atop the mountain, many are waiting for you to fail. Of course I love seeing the Chiefs losing it but this issue will fade pretty quickly as the league marches toward the playoffs.

That kind of outburst won't be tolerated by the Swifties

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol all good, m'man. Just talking shit to the shit talkers this morning...

I see yer makin' a new friend. I laughed at his comment about you rooting for historically great teams.

WTF is he talking about? Okay obviously the Lakers. But let's forget about them. Seriously, they give me a headache.

Was looking at the past winners of the Stanley Cup. You bandwagon Rangers fan! Haven't won it all since the mid 90's and before that gotta go all the way back to 1940 the last time they won it all. In 1940 you were what, about 33? :heh:

And if that fella is calling the Chiefs a historically great team I don't think he knows the teams full history.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The press conf. after a shower and all is when he made the biggest ass of himself, when he should have calmed down and realized it was the right call, he doubled down into full entitled assitude.

And why not yell at Toney, this is where we are at as a culture where yelling at a dude for an all-world colossal fuckup hurts his feelings and pride and cant be done...bullshit. Galvanize your team and show that a leader needs to break his foot off in your ass when you fuck up sometimes. Especially if it is every game with drops, bad routes and this one.

Mr 6 rings himself would light into dude's asses quite a bit when it called for it. Bet every one of them would gladly still play for him in his prime.

Privately sure, but not publicly.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll pass. I don't want a whiney bitch as a leader. I would rather have a chronic masturbator
Maybe check with your receivers first:
"Would you like to catch passes thrown by a whiner, or a chronic masturbator? Remember: one of them might get tears on the ball..."