• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Mahomes...entitled bitch

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can be both an entitled bitch AND the best player on the planet :noidea:

Personally I think Mahomes came off like a total, sore loser Ahole yesterday, but unlike his wife and brother I don't think that's what he is at all. I think he just got caught up in the moment and sometimes shit happens. I think he is one of the highest character guys in the league. Or maybe he just has had too much go his way to expose him. I suspect we find out in the next month

I enjoyed it immensely.

Easiest penalty to avoid in all of football.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you have been on the bandwagon of historically great teams for a long time, still a bandwagon, and even more fitting since yours has wooden wheels
^^^It's shit like this that clowns you. so following a team for more than half a century somehow makes you a "bandwagoner"? Hilarious...

Sounds like pure jealousy if you ask me... :heh:

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat of the moment and he's a player. PR is the coaches job. Obviously it was the correct call and Mahomes was wrong.

Mahomes should have been screaming at Toney for fucking up. Again. Not at the refs for making the correct call.

Toney being an uncaring ass-wipe surprises nobody who has watched him waste his talent over his career by being an idiot. Mahomes should know that and call him on it, not blame the refs.
The press conf. after a shower and all is when he made the biggest ass of himself, when he should have calmed down and realized it was the right call, he doubled down into full entitled assitude.

And why not yell at Toney, this is where we are at as a culture where yelling at a dude for an all-world colossal fuckup hurts his feelings and pride and cant be done...bullshit. Galvanize your team and show that a leader needs to break his foot off in your ass when you fuck up sometimes. Especially if it is every game with drops, bad routes and this one.

Mr 6 rings himself would light into dude's asses quite a bit when it called for it. Bet every one of them would gladly still play for him in his prime.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complain about the refs if you want but I hated the way he did it to Josh Allen while shaking his hand. Congratulate the dude then go bitch to the media if you gotta.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL can't get away with lining up in the neutral zone.
Let's go to the tape Phil

elguapo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^It's shit like this that clowns you. so following a team for more than half a century somehow makes you a "bandwagoner"? Hilarious...

Sounds like pure jealousy if you ask me... :heh:
Jealous that I did not jump on a bandwagon sooner? Instead I root for my home teams? Your teams literally span the entire country. Your basis for fandom was who was good when you were a kid, that's a bitch move.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealous that I did not jump on a bandwagon sooner? Instead I root for my home teams? Your teams literally span the entire country. Your basis for fandom was who was good when you were a kid, that's a bitch move.
Say bandwagon another 50 times. Lol doesn't make it true...

Stay jealous...

Another goof with the stick with regional teams nonsense... :tsk:

elguapo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say bandwagon another 50 times. Lol doesn't make it true...

Stay jealous...

Another goof with the stick with regional teams nonsense... :tsk:
another pillow biting faggot that chose his teams via best at the time

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another pillow biting faggot that chose his teams via best at the time
Ooooooo, somebody's angry... :pound:

Guess you're more of a bitch than Mahomes this morning...

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it has not come as easy for Mahomes this year and he was looking for a scape goat- and the refs were a convenient one.

It will be interesting to see if he can bounce back and if he is just mentally tough as a front runner or if he can show some mental toughness when things are not going as well- which has not happened often to him.

if he crashes and burns every time his team is not winning 13 or so games a season and when things are not easy- then he is going to have some hard lessons to learn.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because honestly- that display by Mahomes was pathetic and entitled and just sad. The fact he lead with that comment to Allen when they shook hands post game was just obnoxious.

its no surprise so many fans were turned off.

I hope its not the case--- but if this guy is a little cry baby when things get tough- his career trajectory is not going to be what most people thought it would be.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was apathetic towards him. Good player, wife and brother are ignorant as day is long but whatevs. Personally, had nothing against him, actually love watching him play, dude is amazing. But this whiny entitled bitch outburst during handshake and post game pc is not a good look.

And from a guy who's left tackle should be the most penalized guy in league with holds, false starts, and lined up in backfield that are not called because he is wearing KC colors. Let us play!... like the refs are dropping passes, throwing ints, and all the other crap. Between his whining and Tay-Tra 24/7 bullshit, I am now forced to root against them as if they were the Dallas Cowboys.
Lions fan whining about week 1 still whining about Mahomes and ... a right tackle.

Interesting.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because honestly- that display by Mahomes was pathetic and entitled and just sad. The fact he lead with that comment to Allen when they shook hands post game was just obnoxious.

its no surprise so many fans were turned off.

I hope its not the case--- but if this guy is a little cry baby when things get tough- his career trajectory is not going to be what most people thought it would be.
Well I guess it could always be worse. I mean, he COULD have 26 women file charges against him for sexual misbehavior...

#stonesandglasshouses