• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That's gotta be it for Romo

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've really liked what I've seen from him so far with arm strength, accuracy and mobility. He looks like a legit NFL qb.

I'm going to be hated by Dallas fans for this, but he needs to go ahead and throw his first INT. I'm hoping it is on a 3rd and 20 and throws it to about the opponents 25 yard line (about the same as a punt). But it feels like he is playing tighter than he did at MissSt like he is afraid to make that first mistake. Needs to pop that cherry and then start letting it fly.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry has no choice but to play it out.... Romo is untradable with that contract.

No one is untradeable. The return may not be worth making the trade, but anyone can be traded with any contract.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to be hated by Dallas fans for this, but he needs to go ahead and throw his first INT. I'm hoping it is on a 3rd and 20 and throws it to about the opponents 25 yard line (about the same as a punt). But it feels like he is playing tighter than he did at MissSt like he is afraid to make that first mistake. Needs to pop that cherry and then start letting it fly.

I concur. It's inevitable he will toss one soon enough. I'd like to see him set the record first though.

But I think getting it out of the way will free him up a bit.

I did used to think Romo would be a lock to start when he returned, if only because he's Jerry's boy.

Lately I'm thinking Romo will start when Dak loses his mojo. If he does.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all you non-Cowboy fans out there: If you don't agree or like what Jerry says, just wait a day...good chance he says the opposite within 24 hours

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should trade him to the Dolphins right now. Miami would be dumb enough to give up a lot for an injured QB. Well, maybe I shouldn't say dumb because a busted up Romo could play better than Ryan Tannehill so that'd be a win for both teams
Romo throwing left handed with a blindfold on is better than Tannehill.