• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That a boy Jerry

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another quote from Jerry from that same interview:

"You got to get it when you're high like that. When you're high up on it. You can't miss your bus when you got your quarterback and you got good talent around him and if you miss that bus in the NFL."

This is what he said after informing us that he had "conferred with several former or current NFL personnel executives who advised from 2007 to 2010, the Cowboys had some of the best talent in the league."

In other words, "It's not MY fault. I put together a great team of talent and they blew it."

Jerry is far from admitting any fault. He is attempting to make the case why he should continue being the GM when the fan base is sick of his approach.

This sucks because he is only digging his heels in deeper.

What is it that Pday says? "Till death do us part."

That was the part that got me too "had some of the best talent in the league"
Well what is the constant here? JJ

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice he admits this now, but I feel like he's admitted to mistakes before, only to make brand new mistakes afterwards. Not that I expect perfection, but I suppose I don't believe he's honestly learning all that much.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice he admits this now, but I feel like he's admitted to mistakes before, only to make brand new mistakes afterwards. Not that I expect perfection, but I suppose I don't believe he's honestly learning all that much.

Most of us dont ( think he is learning)

as a fan .... kinda have to HOPE though

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the only part of what you said that is a head scratcher because the very reason Parcells left is because Jerry started doing things his way again. He forced TO on Parcells and continued his meddlesome ways, which is why Parcells left and we didn't get to the SB, or even deep in the playoffs.

It's a pattern with Jerry. He just can't help himself. He wants to take the credit when things are going good, but when they fail he also wants to escape the blame.

This snowball has been rolling down the hill for 20+ years now. I keep hoping that it will make it to the bottom of the hill, but it never does.

I couldn't write a horror script worse than this Nightmare on AT&T Way.

Dito.:agree: