• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrelle Pryor

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude deserves his own thread.

leads league in QB rushing and overall rushing avg per carry

usually the fastest man on the field

a phenomenal talent

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Running QBs typically have a very short shelf life in the NFL. But with the new rule changes and the likes of Wilson, RG3 and other running QBs, he might do well. He has certainly shown flashes of brilliance, but also has thrown some pretty crappy passes that call his decision making skills into question. But, it's only his first full season and it will be interesting to see how he comes along this season.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlaRaider, there comes a time when we just have to develop our own young QB.. TP has world class talent and is only 24 years old.. Heck in 8 career starts he already broke 2 Raider records and leads the NFL with a 7.7 rush avg!! And he does have a good arm, man he spins that ball.. The thing is that we got NO OL or WRs that can get OPEN!! DA Just said that we got no OL or WRs that can get open.. Look at what Kaep and RW have?? ALL PRO OLs and SKILL Players with GREAT Ds that get their young QBs out of jams!! What does Pryor have?????????????

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does develop mean?? Does it mean growing pains up and down good and bad showing a young guy how to play ball?? Or does it mean Tom Brady right out of the gate?? ANYBODY????????? Last year we had the perfect pocket passer with the golden arm, and we only WON 4 games WHY?? ANYBODY??????? Is Pryor our guy?? I think he is, but thats just what I think does that me wrong or right?? Who knows that's just what I think!! We have had the GREAT pocket passer and now we got a young QB making his first starts and still aint winning WHY?? Coaching LACK of OL no true playmakers that's why!! Be it TP a VET, Mcgloin, or some Rookie next year WE will NEVER win till we build a True OL and Better playmakers around that QB