• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrell Owens a Hall of Fame snub?

Should Terrell Owens have been voted into the Hall of Fame in 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it wasn't. I didn't even come close to saying that.

OK, my bad. You simply said Fisher and Reid had more wins than Dungy. Which is true, through lacked some context as you used Reid's 17 year and counting HC career. And Fisher's 21 year and "how the fuck does he still have a job?" and counting HC career.

Whereas Dungy called it quits after 13 years of HCing. Gotta imagine having a Super Bowl ring to his credit made that decision easier.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not so much integrity for TO or any of how the press loved him to boost his resume or any of that. To me, the one knock is did he ever make a team better consistently. Not really. Philly was great his year there, but made the SB without him.

To me, that's something to look at. His divisiveness hurt teams just like his athletic abilities helped them. And that is "on field" when his issues break up a core group.

Not a bigger fan of Marvin Harrison, guy did a disappearing act in the post-season that was one of the biggest ever for a star. It's a clear knock on him as well there.

Both I think are clear cut HOFers... but I wouldn't call it a snub if they aren't in their first year of eligibility as well.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are going by media reports, not facts. For all the people that said bad things about T.O., he had plenty of players on his side.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are going by media reports, not facts. For all the people that said bad things about T.O., he had plenty of players on his side.

Here we go again with that media is to blame bullshit. The media made up TO going to "praise God" at the star..........twice. TO never outright said Jeff Garcia was gay.....the media just said he did. TO, like a motherfuckin dumbass never implied Bret Favre was a better QB than McNabb......while he an Eagle an Mcnabb was their starting QB. The media asked the question and the media answered it. TO never cried like bitch at the weird ass "He's my QB." press conference. Then threw Romo under then bus shortly thereafter cuz his selfish ass wasn't getting what he felt was enough thrown his way. Neither Mooch or Reid suspended TO. The media just concocted that bullshit outta thin air. And so on and so forth.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO is only 43? Sounds like a good fit for the Pats; maybe they can shamboozle him into being a decoy for the midget receivers they currently have. Wait a second, they gave TO cold shoulder treatment a few years ago, wonder if he still is in shape. Seriously though, good career, but the HOF is very picky, who would he be competing against?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again with that media is to blame bullshit. The media made up TO going to "praise God" at the star..........twice. TO never outright said Jeff Garcia was gay.....the media just said he did. TO, like a motherfuckin dumbass never implied Bret Favre was a better QB than McNabb......while he an Eagle an Mcnabb was their starting QB. The media asked the question and the media answered it. TO never cried like bitch at the weird ass "He's my QB." press conference. Then threw Romo under then bus shortly thereafter cuz his selfish ass wasn't getting what he felt was enough thrown his way. Neither Mooch or Reid suspended TO. The media just concocted that bullshit outta thin air. And so on and so forth.

So where did you hear about this stuff? Were you in the locker rooms? And im talking about stuff we can't see, not TO running to the Star and celebrating like all players celebrate, or TO calling out his QB for not getting the ball like all diva receivers do. Did the media know or reported that McNabb talked to TO crazy and that's why he didn't get along with McNabb? Did the media know that TO called out Mooch because he suspended him for something he gave pther players chances for? What about all the players saying that TO was right in some cases and that the media was blowing things out of proportion?

The point is, the media stories that came out about TO could be true, false or not the whole story, but they are not facts. To use those so call facts to determine if someone belong in the HOF is stupid.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not so much integrity for TO or any of how the press loved him to boost his resume or any of that. To me, the one knock is did he ever make a team better consistently. Not really. Philly was great his year there, but made the SB without him.

To me, that's something to look at. His divisiveness hurt teams just like his athletic abilities helped them. And that is "on field" when his issues break up a core group.

Not a bigger fan of Marvin Harrison, guy did a disappearing act in the post-season that was one of the biggest ever for a star. It's a clear knock on him as well there.

Both I think are clear cut HOFers... but I wouldn't call it a snub if they aren't in their first year of eligibility as well.

The thing with football is that you can have the best player in the league, and if they're not a QB, they may not make you a better team in terms of wins. Cortez Kennedy is my favorite Seahawk of all time, and a HOFer, but I don't think they would have been any worse record wise if they didn't have him. I can think of a lot of players like that.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where did you hear about this stuff? Were you in the locker rooms? And im talking about stuff we can't see, not TO running to the Star and celebrating like all players celebrate, or TO calling out his QB for not getting the ball like all diva receivers do. Did the media know or reported that McNabb talked to TO crazy and that's why he didn't get along with McNabb? Did the media know that TO called out Mooch because he suspended him for something he gave pther players chances for? What about all the players saying that TO was right in some cases and that the media was blowing things out of proportion?

The point is, the media stories that came out about TO could be true, false or not the whole story, but they are not facts. To use those so call facts to determine if someone belong in the HOF is stupid.

I've only seen 2 players run to the star to celebrate with one doing it twice and the other player doing it because he felt the first player was being disrespectful. You keep talking about media stories, fuck the media. I saw and heard enough from TO himself. This is the gist of what he said on why he called Mooch out. The 9ers were playing some team who's HC was a friend of Mooch's. I got the impression the 9ers were kicking their ass pretty good and Mooch took his foot off the gas. Which helped the other rally back to win the game. That's why TO himself said he called Mooch out. To an extent I can understand that. Mooch possibly let his friendship get in the way of his job of winning football games. The way TO went about handling it thoough was all kinds of fucked up. He should've went to Mooch like a man and talked to Mooch. Instead he purposely tried to humiliate him publicly.

What "craziness" did McNabb talk to TO? Talk about his mom or grandma? Call TO out his name? Tell TO he was fuckin his women? I heard it pretty much boiled down to tis. Mcnabb overthrew TO while cming back to the hddle was talkin. Nabby told basically to STFU and get in the huddle. Or pretty much what some QB says to some WR every Sunday.

I find that plausible cuz once again I saw and heard TO say something along hese lines. Rice had just moved on and TO and JJ Storkes were looking forward to really rstablishing themselves and they were playing Minny that day.TO says Chris Carter ca,e up to both of them and basiclly said y'all ain't shit yadda yadda yadda. Probably just tryin to get in their headsis why I think CC said that. And outta nowhere TO says he heard that CC begged, literally begged, his way nto the Hall.

And that sums TO perfectly to me. Petty, vindictive, triflin as fuckand selfish as hell.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a crock of shit.

The Eagles basically suspended TO for an entire season before they could boot him off the team for being a headcase. That isn't conjecture. That's fact.

Then we saw TO passed around the league like a $2 hooker because, despite being an extremely talented WR, no one could put up with his BS for more than a season or two. Not even Dallas.

We have seen enough to know that NFL teams are willing to overlook a ton of things if the player is talented. Yet here we are with a HOF talent WR who could never find a permanent home or a long term contract because no one was willing to commit to his craziness for long.

None of this is conjecture or the media or anything. It was then, is now and forever will be because of TO being a moron who infected locker rooms with his cancerous attitude.