• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrell Owens a Hall of Fame snub?

Should Terrell Owens have been voted into the Hall of Fame in 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably would've been a first ballot if he was a Cowboy or Steeler. Disrespecting the Cowboys probably set him back to 2nd ballot. If he doesn't get in next time then he is in trouble for no reason. Top 5 all time WR
:scratch:

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it does matter.

The best players are supposed to get in. The best of the best are supposed to get in 1st ballot. TO IMO was the best of the best of the best. There is only one guy in his generation whose even comparable (Moss).

Its a lame morality play from the same exact turds that would follow TO around like puppies waiting for crumbs to fall in the form of soundbits.

The funny thing is, they will probably keep Moss out for a year or two himself because of his attitude towards the media and to a lesser extent, the fans that were all after the autograph game. It's why he started only signing things for kids or charities about 4 or 5 years into his career.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that marvin harrison litterally murdered a person but he gets in and T.O. pissed off the media so doesn't get in :scratch:

Marvin was retired plus I heard dude needed killin.

It wasn't media people who suspended TO when he was with the 9ers and Eagles. It wasn't media people that didn't want any part of him in Dallis but were overruled by the owner. It wasn't the media that decided after only 3 years or less, to cut bait with what was the most talented WR in football at the time.

And the media collectively had a boner when TO was playing. They loved his butthurt, throw a teammate under the bus or badmouth a coach at the drop of a hat ass.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Moss and him should both be first ballots. Two of the most talented receivers ever to play the game and the stats to back it up. Remember watching Brady play against the Dolphins and both his TDs were basically, "Eh I don't give a fuck, it's Randy Moss!" *throws into double coverage* "Yay!" *collects contract*

And Owens/Moss trolling all of Texas and Wisconsin was freaking hilarious. But a bunch of sour 60 year old men who haven't been laid in 20 years will scoff and say it's classless and keep them out.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin was retired plus I heard dude needed killin.

It wasn't media people who suspended TO when he was with the 9ers and Eagles. It wasn't media people that didn't want any part of him in Dallis but were overruled by the owner. It wasn't the media that decided after only 3 years or less, to cut bait with what was the most talented WR in football at the time.

And the media collectively had a boner when TO was playing. They loved his butthurt, throw a teammate under the bus or badmouth a coach at the drop of a hat ass.

What about the guy who caught a stray? Did he need that?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Just another reason I don't give 2 shits about the HOF.

I'm starting to go that way too. It's not as meaningless as the pro bowl yet (or the MVP award), but the HOF has begun to lose a bit of credibility because people vote in people they like (Dungy) instead of people who deserve to be there (TO).

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to go that way too. It's not as meaningless as the pro bowl yet (or the MVP award), but the HOF has begun to lose a bit of credibility because people vote in people they like (Dungy) instead of people who deserve to be there (TO).

That's your opinion. And here's why it can't be take seriously.

It was also your opinion that Jeff Fisher and Andy Reid I believe had bigger and better HOF resume than Dungy.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That depends on who you ask I suppose.

?????? Seriously ?????? I guy is killed just because Harrison gad a beef with someone, and it depends on who you ask????
I got nothing. Your answer was beyond stupid.
Your letting your personnel feelings about TO and Harrison determine who should be in the hall.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?????? Seriously ?????? I guy is killed just because Harrison gad a beef with someone, and it depends on who you ask????
I got nothing. Your answer was beyond stupid.
Your letting your personnel feelings about TO and Harrison determine who should be in the hall.

I'm just fuckin with Sonny now. I was just messing around when I said the dude Harrison shot needed killing. Its a bit from a comedian I saw one time it/he was funny. This conversation should've never taken that left turn at Albuquerque but when it did I just went with it. Especially when I rolled up a lenyo after getting my grub on.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just fuckin with Sonny now. I was just messing around when I said the dude Harrison shot needed killing. Its a bit from a comedian I saw one time it/he was funny. This conversation should've never taken that left turn at Albuquerque but when it did I just went with it. Especially when I rolled up a lenyo after getting my grub on.
Fair enough, we all say stuff that sounds funny, but others don't see the humor. I've done it and will most likely do it again.
:suds:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The HOF is about more than just ability.

For all the good that TO did on the football field, you need to measure it against all the bad that he did.

Pretty easy for me:

-Would you rather have TO on your team or Marvin Harrison with the way their careers went? Easy. Harrison.

-Would you rather have TO on your team or Andre Reed with the way their careers went? Easy. Reed.

-Would you rather have TO on your team or Tori Holt with the way their careers went? Easy. Holt.

TO was a great talent. But he was a complete head case the could hurt a team even more than he could help it. Should he get into the HOF at some point? Probably. But there are a lot more deserving WR's that should get in before him. TO's a guy that if I was voting would probably have to wait about a decade or so before getting in when there was a year light on deserving candidates in front of him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.O. is a jackass. No way a player that talented should have played for 5 different teams. And the same can be said about Randy Moss as well.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.O. is a jackass. No way a player that talented should have played for 5 different teams. And the same can be said about Randy Moss as well.

By all accounts Randy Moss was beloved on every team he played for.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing...

If integrity is such a concern then the voters should be people with vested interest, like guys who are already in the HOF and perhaps a rep from each organization.

Media members talking me about integrity within sports and judging players based on it? I dont sea how anyone can take that seriously.