• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Seattle Seahawks

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this for a stat:
As bad as the OL has played.....ZERO sacks by the Bucs. Nice job OL!!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glennon's run and gets hit in the head for another non-call.

He was a runner, no protection is given unless he slides, he did not, That would be like getting mad that lynch got it in the head driving into the pile. Its a legal play

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this for a stat:
As bad as the OL has played.....ZERO sacks by the Bucs. Nice job OL!!

OL did slightly better today. However, Bowie looked like he was hurt and Unger is out with a concussion. We don't need anymore injuries to the line.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK Seahawks, you escaped with the win, but from now on you have to come out ready to play for the full 60 regardless of opponent or record. It shouldn't need to be said that this is the NFL and these guys are pros. You gotta play hard. That second half is what we are looking for all the time.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Okung, no Giaco, no Harvin. Going to LOL when this team gets these players back and makes a run end of season with 99% of the fanbase/media doubting the team. LOL.

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest that I was not a fan of the refs today. Bad calls were made both sides of the ball. These happen to be magnified because they were in crucial situations.

The hit on Glennon was the worst of them all and it should've been called. :noidea:

It would have been called if the Bucs hit the QB. :gaah:

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Okung, no Giaco, no Harvin. Going to LOL when this team gets these players back and makes a run end of season with 99% of the fanbase/media doubting the team. LOL.

The real fear for Seattle should be the run D, I cna't think of anyone whose hurt yet back to back 150 yards for the last two games.

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go whine on your own board......he was a runner, didnt slide so he can be hit like a RB.
Honestly, I thought this was in the general forum when I initially posted.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been called if the Bucs hit the QB. :gaah:

However, as someone mentioned it. Glennon was considered to be a runner and he can be hit.... the only problem was that the hit was high and to the head. At the end, he was NOT considered to be protected, though I have to watch the replay on that to see if it should've been called now.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do several of you insist on attacking your own? I just don't get it. There is a difference between fans who are frustrated over lazy sloppy play and fans who doubt the team.

You can both scream at the team when they are really really looking bad and still celebrate a win when they come back. That doesn't make you a fair weather fan. Not celebrating the win and still bitching about how they won might question your fandom.

Some of you all need to stop gloating over other Seattle fans and just enjoy the ride. You guys root your way and those who live and die play by play have theirs. There is room for all types under the Seahawks tent. Shark you do this every game and now this new guy is doing it. Podunk is piling it on as well. Sheesh. Just let people be who they are and stop dumping on them ffs.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who was saying the Seahawks would come back and win? This guy.
You sure did, but it was kind of like a 'with my luck these guys will find a way to win anyway and keep their lead over my team' thing. Don't blame you since Seattle has won at least 3 games they really shouldn't have against sub par teams this year? Has to be frustrating as a fan of a team that has really been starting to click and reach a stride to be trailing behind still. :suds:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do several of you insist on attacking your own? I just don't get it. There is a difference between fans who are frustrated over lazy sloppy play and fans who doubt the team.

You can both scream at the team when they are really really looking bad and still celebrate a win when they come back. That doesn't make you a fair weather fan. Not celebrating the win and still bitching about how they won might question your fandom.

Some of you all need to stop gloating over other Seattle fans and just enjoy the ride. You guys root your way and those who live and die play by play have theirs. There is room for all types under the Seahawks tent. Shark you do this every game and now this new guy is doing it. Podunk is piling it on as well. Sheesh. Just let people be who they are and stop dumping on them ffs.

Huh? Are you drunk? lol. Attacking our own? lol... oh boy. :10: