• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Seattle Seahawks

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why anyone would doubt Seattle's ability to make a postseason run. The last time Russell lost a home game was in 2010. And if you guys can split the New Orleans and San Fran games, odds are pretty good you guys will be the #1 seed. Seattle is in a great spot even if you don't consider the people coming back from injury.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure did, but it was kind of like a 'with my luck these guys will find a way to win anyway and keep their lead over my team' thing. Don't blame you since Seattle has won at least 3 games they really shouldn't have against sub par teams this year? Has to be frustrating as a fan of a team that has really been starting to click and reach a stride to be trailing behind still. :suds:

It wasn't that so much as the quality of your opponent. As for frustrating, not really, if the 49ers continue to get better and I think with Aldon and tank coming back on defense and Manningham and crabtree coming back on offense they'll be fine.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree::agree:
Why do several of you insist on attacking your own? I just don't get it. There is a difference between fans who are frustrated over lazy sloppy play and fans who doubt the team.

You can both scream at the team when they are really really looking bad and still celebrate a win when they come back. That doesn't make you a fair weather fan. Not celebrating the win and still bitching about how they won might question your fandom.

Some of you all need to stop gloating over other Seattle fans and just enjoy the ride. You guys root your way and those who live and die play by play have theirs. There is room for all types under the Seahawks tent. Shark you do this every game and now this new guy is doing it. Podunk is piling it on as well. Sheesh. Just let people be who they are and stop dumping on them ffs.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I saw and really liked near the end of the 4th Q and OT is that we finally used Lynch more and none of this cute playcalling that Bevell has been doing.

I'm confident that after the INT inside the 5, Bevell got a good chewing out of PC and possibly Lynch.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do several of you insist on attacking your own? I just don't get it. There is a difference between fans who are frustrated over lazy sloppy play and fans who doubt the team.

You can both scream at the team when they are really really looking bad and still celebrate a win when they come back. That doesn't make you a fair weather fan. Not celebrating the win and still bitching about how they won might question your fandom.

Some of you all need to stop gloating over other Seattle fans and just enjoy the ride. You guys root your way and those who live and die play by play have theirs. There is room for all types under the Seahawks tent. Shark you do this every game and now this new guy is doing it. Podunk is piling it on as well. Sheesh. Just let people be who they are and stop dumping on them ffs.

Like I said, im fine with people criticizing when its due, but people who give up in the middle of a game and try to tell those of us who know theres still hope that the game is over get no patience from me. I will call them out and I have no problem with it. Now its on them to realize football games are 4 quarters long

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, im fine with people criticizing when its due, but people who give up in the middle of a game and try to tell those of us who know theres still hope that the game is over get no patience from me. I will call them out and I have no problem with it. Now its on them to realize football games are 4 quarters long

:agree:

We just had a off half. We comeback

and now 8-1

to where i am in the game.

3rd down stop. Plz defense

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trust me I get it and I've said the same thing to people during games myself. The difference is I don't come back after we pull it out and gloat. That's the sad part IMO.

This team has been very hard to follow this year despite their 8-1 record. The games against Texas, St Louis, and Tampa Bay were dumpster fires they should have lost. No fan is upset they found a way to get all of those done, but if you can't understand the reactionary posts when they once again appear to be starting a game like they are asleep then there is no way to explain it to you.

Be as optimistic as you like during any deficit. Tell others the game is 4 quarters and they will come back. Just leave off the 'I told you so' stuff. That's all.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me I get it and I've said the same thing to people during games myself. The difference is I don't come back after we pull it out and gloat. That's the sad part IMO.

This team has been very hard to follow this year despite their 8-1 record. The games against Texas, St Louis, and Tampa Bay were dumpster fires they should have lost. No fan is upset they found a way to get all of those done, but if you can't understand the reactionary posts when they once again appear to be starting a game like they are asleep then there is no way to explain it to you.

Be as optimistic as you like during any deficit. Tell others the game is 4 quarters and they will come back. Just leave off the 'I told you so' stuff. That's all.

that was the only game i though was over by half. Wanted to break my year old TV

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't that so much as the quality of your opponent. As for frustrating, not really, if the 49ers continue to get better and I think with Aldon and tank coming back on defense and Manningham and crabtree coming back on offense they'll be fine.

I've had the game at SF penciled in as a Seahawk loss since before the season started and I see nothing that makes me change my mind. Your team has a great chance unless they stumble down the stretch. As we all know if both teams win out and SF beats us at home they win the 5th tie breaker. So I get why you all wouldn't be too worried as you still control your own destiny. Still I'd be at least a little frustrated if I was in your shoes.