• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs PPV this Sunday.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home. Should I watch from beginning or go live and watch the beginning later?
I would probably watch it live and catch the beginning later.Asuka got off to a great start.The cruiserweight match could have been scrapped tho

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make that the first cruiserweight match.Not so much a fan of this 205 push :L

I don't mind the 205 push if they just made the belt be in Raw. Right now, Enzo and Kalisto are Raw worthy. They did a good job moving him to 205.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind the 205 push if they just made the belt be in Raw. Right now, Enzo and Kalisto are Raw worthy. They did a good job moving him to 205.
Styles Balor delivered cant say I would mind a rematch at SS in november preferably without the paint

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Kane just wants to be a loner.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kane is either A or B

A) There can only be 1 big man in WWE at a time
B) Strowman took out his good friend Big Show and this is payback.

I think more of C.

C) Proving that stroman is no monster.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that show was a lot of fun. Even if the garbage truck stuff got really cheesy, overall, I liked it

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a meh show.

I never understood reforming the Shield to take on Miz's whatever anyway. They didn't feel like an important enough challenge to do it. It was very rushed. Then, with Roman going out, it's even worse because now Kurt Angle is thrown in. I understand the story line reason but, if rumors are true and they were worried about Kurt's health, why put him in a TLC match to begin with???

Finn and AJ doing the Too Sweet was a cool moment. But then I figured that they only got the go ahead because Vince wanted to piss off the Bullet Club.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also liked that WWE didn't just throw their hands up and put out a crap card cause this is a minor PPV. I know some didn't like the no build to Kurt's return and AJ/Balor but I believe their hands were tied due to the on-going and spreading virus infection and the fact the SD Brand was on tour in South America. If SD wasn't in South America I'm sure WWE would've done something different but did what they felt they could do.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Styles Balor delivered cant say I would mind a rematch at SS in november preferably without the paint

I think the whole thing is pretty gay. He looks like a drag queen.

Glad Kane is getting pushed again. Wish they'd put him in his originally mask and bodysuit though.

So Stroman is a face now?

Totally agree w who said Mix and the Bar were a lame reason for the Shield to reunite.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A group as formidable and famous as the Shield needs a worthy opponent. The Bar isn't it. If they push Miz and let him add to his faction and dominate things, then maybe down the road.

If they wouldn't have dropped Anderson and Gallows to comedy jobber status, a Balor Club/Shield match would be great. And then have AJ/Finn battle for control. But no, they can't hire writers with common sense.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A group as formidable and famous as the Shield needs a worthy opponent. The Bar isn't it. If they push Miz and let him add to his faction and dominate things, then maybe down the road.

If they wouldn't have dropped Anderson and Gallows to comedy jobber status, a Balor Club/Shield match would be great. And then have AJ/Finn battle for control. But no, they can't hire writers with common sense.
Hiring writers with or without common sense has no bearing on WWE's product as long as Vince has ultimate creative say. All the writers just do what Vince wants and tells them to do which completely stifles creativity. That's why with rare exceptions we keep getting the same stories/angles rehashed again and again.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the whole thing is pretty gay. He looks like a drag queen.

Glad Kane is getting pushed again. Wish they'd put him in his originally mask and bodysuit though.

So Stroman is a face now?

Totally agree w who said Mix and the Bar were a lame reason for the Shield to reunite.
I can't stand the make up. Styles Baylor is a great match. Their history is well more than enough build up. And their in ring ability made for a great match. But they really should have dropped the demon gimmick. It took away from the match imo

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How the hell gave you been herky?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else got the sneaking suspicion that Vince/Steph/HHH might show up in Green Bay and fire Angle tonight.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else got the sneaking suspicion that Vince/Steph/HHH might show up in Green Bay and fire Angle tonight.
The early reports are that Shane is in town to set up Raw vs. SD for the Survivor Series PPV. So, Steph might show up to accept.

Why would they fire Angle???

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The early reports are that Shane is in town to set up Raw vs. SD for the Survivor Series PPV. So, Steph might show up to accept.

Triple H Steph shield rivalry :noidea: That's the only reason I could think of. Not seeing it but I guess anything possible

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Triple H Steph shield rivalry :noidea: That's the only reason I could think of. Not seeing it but I guess anything possible

Good point that i wasn't thinking about there Robie.

I was thinking along the lines of Flair/taker match in 2002 and how the "board of governors" meeting was held.

And the rule where Austin couldn't touch anyone unless physically prevoked