• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers continue to juggle ILBs by releasing Steven Johnson, again, and promoting L.J. Fort

Christ it never ends... No clue what is going on here but I have a feeling that there is something behind the scenes that will likely never surface. Both players are healthy so it only further clouds the transactions. If someone was interested in sniping Fort off the PS then why did the Steelers put him at risk in the 1st place if they knew they would sign him back in that event? None of the scenarios that I have come up with make any sense.

So confused!!! This marks the 3rd time Johnson was released in the past month.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View In Web

To Steelers Nation:

I want to reach out to you, the members of Steelers Nation, based on what I believe is a misperception about our players' intentions in not taking the field for the National Anthem in Chicago. The intentions of Steelers players were to stay out of the business of making political statements by not taking the field. Unfortunately, that was interpreted as a boycott of the anthem – which was never our players' intention.

Our players come from many different backgrounds and are united by what it means to play for the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are active in their communities and participate regularly in events designed to give back to those communities. And they appreciate the support they get from Steelers fans around the country and here at home.

I also know that our players have tremendous respect for the members of our military services, including their teammate Alejandro Villanueva. There was never any desire on the part of our players to show disrespect for our service members.

Yesterday, I received an email from a Steelers fan who said tell the players to just play football. That is exactly what they wanted to do. They wanted their sole focus to be on playing the game, while also coming together as a unified team.

The main thing we can do is learn from this and strive to come together remaining unified as a football team. I believe we are capable of accomplishing this with the support of our fans.

Steelers Nation is made up of the best fans in the National Football League. We appreciate your continued support of our players, coaches and staff.

Sincerely,

images

Art Rooney, II

Pittsburgh Steelers

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View In Web

To Steelers Nation:

I want to reach out to you, the members of Steelers Nation, based on what I believe is a misperception about our players' intentions in not taking the field for the National Anthem in Chicago. The intentions of Steelers players were to stay out of the business of making political statements by not taking the field. Unfortunately, that was interpreted as a boycott of the anthem – which was never our players' intention.

Our players come from many different backgrounds and are united by what it means to play for the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are active in their communities and participate regularly in events designed to give back to those communities. And they appreciate the support they get from Steelers fans around the country and here at home.

I also know that our players have tremendous respect for the members of our military services, including their teammate Alejandro Villanueva. There was never any desire on the part of our players to show disrespect for our service members.

Yesterday, I received an email from a Steelers fan who said tell the players to just play football. That is exactly what they wanted to do. They wanted their sole focus to be on playing the game, while also coming together as a unified team.

The main thing we can do is learn from this and strive to come together remaining unified as a football team. I believe we are capable of accomplishing this with the support of our fans.

Steelers Nation is made up of the best fans in the National Football League. We appreciate your continued support of our players, coaches and staff.

Sincerely,

images

Art Rooney, II

Pittsburgh Steelers

Thanx for posting that, Psych. I hadn't seen it elsewhere.

I hope @MISKO sees it. He was pretty upset with the team, thinking they were siding with Krappernick and his bunch.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UtahUte

You don't like it, go fuck yourself and stay off our board....

take your protest shit elsewhere snowflake

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanx for posting that, Psych. I hadn't seen it elsewhere.

I hope @MISKO sees it. He was pretty upset with the team, thinking they were siding with Krappernick and his bunch.

Honestly it was emailed to me because I order Steeler's Digest.
I thought it was awesome, and needed to be shared!!!!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it was emailed to me because I order Steeler's Digest.
I thought it was awesome, and needed to be shared!!!!

It did. :nod:

I assumed all along that our team was trying to stay OUT of the controversy, and concentrate on football. Others didn't see it that way, so I'm glad that you posted the proof.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
By the team trying to avoid controversy, they in fact created it.
Why not just do what you always do?
Get out there and stand on the sidelines for the anthem.
Don't try to make a statement, and then explain it away as "we didn't want to make a statement"
I call bullshit on the entire NFL.
These so called rights they are protesting for apparently don't pertain to Keappernick, as no NFL team wants to touch him with a ten foot pole.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UtahUte

You don't like it, go fuck yourself and stay off our board....

take your protest shit elsewhere snowflake

HAHA Snowflake, HAHA Thats as old as my grandmothers kick start vibrator!
ill post where ever I please. I'm not here to cause hate and discontent.

Sincerly
Trump Supporter

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA Snowflake, HAHA Thats as old as my grandmothers kick start vibrator!
ill post where ever I please. I'm not here to cause hate and discontent.

Sincerly
Trump Supporter

I don't give a fuck who's jockstrap you are.
You can go where ever you'd like, that is true, but in case you don't know the rules newbie.....
NO TROLLING TEAM BOARDS.......

That being said, fuck off.
You obviously don't know the story behind the A-Vill thing, so unless you have something positive to add, take your politics and your grandma's vibrator and jam them up your ass.

Sincerely,
Steeler Nation.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Antonio Brown made headlines in Week 4 when he threw a temper tantrum on the sideline over Ben Roethlisberger missing him on what could have been a long touchdown, but the star receiver’s frustration with his quarterback reportedly began long before that play.

According to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports, Brown was upset with Roethlisberger and the team over the way they handled the national anthem before their game against the Chicago Bears in Week 3. Sources told La Canfora that Brown felt strongly about kneeling in protest during the anthem, but Roethlisberger was apparently the one behind the decision to remain in the tunnel and avoid the playing of “The Star-Spangled Banner” altogether.

When Roethlisberger didn’t throw to a wide open Brown, the receiver reportedly felt the quarterback was intentionally not looking his way because of the tension between the two. Here’s more:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Brown made headlines in Week 4 when he threw a temper tantrum on the sideline over Ben Roethlisberger missing him on what could have been a long touchdown, but the star receiver’s frustration with his quarterback reportedly began long before that play.

According to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports, Brown was upset with Roethlisberger and the team over the way they handled the national anthem before their game against the Chicago Bears in Week 3. Sources told La Canfora that Brown felt strongly about kneeling in protest during the anthem, but Roethlisberger was apparently the one behind the decision to remain in the tunnel and avoid the playing of “The Star-Spangled Banner” altogether.

When Roethlisberger didn’t throw to a wide open Brown, the receiver reportedly felt the quarterback was intentionally not looking his way because of the tension between the two. Here’s more:

I was about to post my findings on this topic @Cali Steel .
This guy is proving to be the T.O. of this day and age. He needs to unfuck himself......
Let's see how much fun he has next year with no one to throw to the diva fuck.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have Ben trying to save face for himself and his teammates and these same teammates throwing tantrums because they are mad at him......

Let's see how they fair when Ben leaves the building.

Who's gonna throw to you now Brown???? Landry Jones??????

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
So you have Ben trying to save face for himself and his teammates and these same teammates throwing tantrums because they are mad at him......

Let's see how they fair when Ben leaves the building.

Who's gonna throw to you now Brown???? Landry Jones??????

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Yeah, this whole anthem bullshit is most likely tearing the team apart from the inside out.
Like I said before, just go out there and do what you've done for years.
Stand for the damn anthem, and play fucking ball. Pretty simple.
Leave for politics for your city hall meetings.
Personally, I haven't watched a game since the Bears fiasco.