• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call bullshit, you said if Ben goes down with laundry and Dobbs as backups.
While bell plays a big role in our offense, he is not the team. You make it sound as if we are doomed without him. If he wants a Super bowl, this is his best chance. I agree he deserves a raise. He was offered 14 mil, he wants 15. He is getting tendered at 12 and still wants to be a bitch about it. Has he brought us a Super bowl? No. We have six without him and I'm sure many more. YOU brought up Brown. Behind that line any back could get the job done.

And remember one thing, if it wasn't for dicks like me, cock suckers such as yourself wouldn't have a purpose.

......I'm not gonna be on here all season long and taking this shit from you everytime I disagree with what you have to say......

Then stop replying....simple math don't ya think

how about we stop with the insults and just talk football? If you can't do that, then please don't talk to me..

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about we stop with the insults and just talk football? If you can't do that, then please don't talk to me..

:duck:
I believe that falls under rule 3......

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:duck:
I believe that falls under rule 3......

And your point is? Always refer to Rule #1 and you haven't abided by that rule since the get go so you get no respect at all. No reason to give you any if you don't give me any.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your point is? Always refer to Rule #1 and you haven't abided by that rule since the get go so you get no respect at all. No reason to give you any if you don't give me any.

:L

So read back.... you started with the name calling, then you ask to stop......

It's like a volleyball, you hit it this way I'll surely send it back.
And you want respect..... you tossed that out long ago, then you call people names and yell foul.....WOW.

And continue to respond.....I'll troll you all day, just keep on with your insults. I've been mild thus far, but your double standard Shit is getting old.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

So read back.... you started with the name calling, then you ask to stop......

It's like a volleyball, you hit it this way I'll surely send it back.
And you want respect..... you tossed that out long ago, then you call people names and yell foul.....WOW.

And continue to respond.....I'll troll you all day, just keep on with your insults. I've been mild thus far, but your double standard Shit is getting old.

Obviously, you can't read so let me bold it and highlight it for you:

Rule #3: If you call me a name, I will call you a name as well but always refer to Rule #1

In other words, you don't respect me, I don't respect you. If you can't follow Rule #1, you don't even get to rule #3. You can't even make it past the first rule and you wanna be judged by the 3rd one? Not how it happens. And this whole "you started it" bullshit is something children do. So apparently I'm arguing with a child. I'll be the bigger man and stop because apparently, you aren't capable of respecting people or being an adult and doing it by yourself. So, being that you TRIED to use my rules against me and severely failed, I'll use your "rule" on you now. Consider this as me pissing on you and walking away.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, you can't read so let me bold it and highlight it for you:

Rule #3: If you call me a name, I will call you a name as well but always refer to Rule #1

In other words, you don't respect me, I don't respect you. If you can't follow Rule #1, you don't even get to rule #3. You can't even make it past the first rule and you wanna be judged by the 3rd one? Not how it happens. And this whole "you started it" bullshit is something children do. So apparently I'm arguing with a child. I'll be the bigger man and stop because apparently, you aren't capable of respecting people or being an adult and doing it by yourself. So, being that you TRIED to use my rules against me and severely failed, I'll use your "rule" on you now. Consider this as me pissing on you and walking away.

You should walk away.
You can't even follow some dumb set of rules you set as your signature.
Respect you say, dude you never showed a drop of respect in two thirds of the double talked comments you made to me. And yet you stand here and quote some Shit of what children do. So when you started the name calling, I returned the favor. So if you want to complain, make sure you engender your shirt comings.
Why should I respect you or your rules, when you don't???
Funny how you told me in your first post to calm down....who got there jimmies rustled???? Sure as he'll isn't me.

:dhd:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smells like a couple of chicks have been scissoring in here...

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers trade for Phillips

What's the grade on this trade??
Well in a sense its a homerun. They get an young experienced slot CB in exchange for a bag of rocks. Crowley was a camp body. Not sure how they pulled it off. Crowley probably has talent but he was never going to make this team anyway. He has only been with the team for a week and a half lol. Maybe the Skins are loaded at CB and Phillips wasn't going to make the team. So in this sense its an A+ in my book.

But since I don't know anything about Phillips, and he may not be very good... I'll withhold judgement until I see him play. For that reason alone I'd knock the trade down to a B.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hall of Honor class to be revealed Aug. 29

Doesn't say how many will be included in the class. Can't wait for the debates on why so-n-so was left out lol
Been passing over these HoH articles for the last couple months with full intentions of reading them at some point but never did. What exactly is this about? Never heard of the "Hall of Honor"

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been passing over these HoH articles for the last couple months with full intentions of reading them at some point but never did. What exactly is this about? Never heard of the "Hall of Honor"

They just announced it last month, I believe. It's kinda like the Ring of Honor that the Cowboys have, but there will be a special shrine, or something to that effect, of the best and most celebrated Steelers of all-time.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just announced it last month, I believe. It's kinda like the Ring of Honor that the Cowboys have, but there will be a special shrine, or something to that effect, of the best and most celebrated Steelers of all-time.
Interesting. The Steelers essentially had that already in their little Hall of Fame locker room type deal at Heinz Field. But this sounds like something more official. How many people will be in the inaugural class?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I'm runnin with the Steel City!
I'm with the Curtain!
I'm with the Black & Yellow!
The 6!"

IT'S BLACK & GOLD A-HOLE!!!! lol

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. The Steelers essentially had that already in their little Hall of Fame locker room type deal at Heinz Field. But this sounds like something more official. How many people will be in the inaugural class?

That's the thing. They have released very little information about it. They never said how many or who or how they are gonna commemorate these honored players. Guess we will know next week lol

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm guessing the first class would be a mixture of guys like Art Rooney Sr., Joe Greene, Franco Harris, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Jack Lambert and Chuck Noll right? I'm guessing they would go from the old days to the newer days.