• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Starting QB leaving Gators

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB Tyler Murphy transferring from Florida - CBSSports.com

When I saw that 5 players had departed last week, it was interesting. When your starting QB (7 games), leaves you have a problem. What say you Gator fans? Who will be your QB net year? Can Muschamp survive what appears to be the rats jumping off a sinking ship?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before Sox33OSU. :D

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I saw the florida offense.
Is it that bad a thing?

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addition by subtraction maybe. Losing lots of players to transfer is generally bad, unless it's a belated spring cleaning of people who aren't going to buy in.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida is gonna have a hard time putting points on the board next year for sure with all these transfers.

Oh wait...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just need a good dose of Bo Pelino's defense to get their confidence back.

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muschamp will be fired a few games into next season, He is a trainwreck of a coach, most gator fans have given up on him. Its sad what hes done with all the talent given to him, I thought Murphy was a hell of a lot better than Driskel. Driskel is a big talented athlete with no Brain and Murphy is a playmaker but for some stupid reason Muschamp thinks Driskel is so greaaattt. Its so bizzare seeing Murphy leave when we are "apparently" gonna run a spread offense that suits Tyler's strengths. Thanks for running this great Gator off
Muschimp.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muschamp will be fired a few games into next season, He is a trainwreck of a coach, most gator fans have given up on him. Its sad what hes done with all the talent given to him, I thought Murphy was a hell of a lot better than Driskel. Driskel is a big talented athlete with no Brain and Murphy is a playmaker but for some stupid reason Muschamp thinks Driskel is so greaaattt. Its so bizzare seeing Murphy leave when we are "apparently" gonna run a spread offense that suits Tyler's strengths. Thanks for running this great Gator off
Muschimp.

The TE and OL transfers are worse than Murphy. Driskel is built for the spread. Especially when you use the option. Murphy would be great in a pro style offense. Muschamp needs to make up his mind on what kind of offensive identity he wants his team to have. It seems he is grasping at straws and the players know it.

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MUschamp is a d coordinator and that is it, I watched every tranwreck game this year and I know for a fact Murphy is a better qb. Hes fast, runs the option well, and has an arm strong enough to make good passes. People dont understand he hurt his shoulder during Lsu and was never the same. He was balling out after Driskel got hurt. Driskel is a huge bust, I dont think he could be successful in any offense, The guy does nothing but make terrible decisions, and Muschamp really believes in him so that must mean he really sucks. Its also crazy we had the #1 tight end in the country And he could never see the field.. What a fuckin joke Muschamp is and I seriously think The Georgia Illuminati sent him to Florida to destroy our program.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously think The Georgia Illuminati sent him to Florida to destroy our program.
Yes, yes we did! The only problem is we were too successful ... we need him to stay there for another year or ten.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MUschamp is a d coordinator and that is it, I watched every tranwreck game this year and I know for a fact Murphy is a better qb. Hes fast, runs the option well, and has an arm strong enough to make good passes. People dont understand he hurt his shoulder during Lsu and was never the same. He was balling out after Driskel got hurt. Driskel is a huge bust, I dont think he could be successful in any offense, The guy does nothing but make terrible decisions, and Muschamp really believes in him so that must mean he really sucks. Its also crazy we had the #1 tight end in the country And he could never see the field.. What a fuckin joke Muschamp is and I seriously think The Georgia Illuminati sent him to Florida to destroy our program.
I question Muschamp as a DC always thought he was more hype than substance and the way he teaches the secondary to play the receiver and not the ball is very frustrating. Don't get me wrong he is not terrible but he isn't one of the best either.

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes a great defensive coordinator, I dont like some of the things he has done with our defense, but we have had a top 10 defense every year he has been here. He has made a good defense at every school hes been to. He just, in no way, is head coaching material. I realized that his first year at Florida. He just brings no excitement to the program, We need Zook back lol... at least he could beat Ugay

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I question Muschamp as a DC always thought he was more hype than substance and the way he teaches the secondary to play the receiver and not the ball is very frustrating. Don't get me wrong he is not terrible but he isn't one of the best either.

Our secondary wasnt anything special this year, but VH3 (true frosh) was 1st team sec at cb, and had 11 pass break ups, he plays the ball well and is probably the best player on our defense. I also thought Muschamp was pretty damn good when he was at Auburn.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muschamp was great at LSU.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murphy graduated from UF thus past Saturday also folks.. May have some play as to why he's leaving.. along with only having one year of eligibility left .. his throwing shoulder had been hurt