• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford and our next GM

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19 possessions and 18 punts forced. Wtf

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty just shed a tear on the Walker injury.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will hurt me to praise Matt. First I will say his inaccuracy surely showed all night.

He may not always see coverage right but he did 4 times last night.

The TD to Ebron was a given to see.

On the first FG drive when it was 3rd and 3 he was calling for the snap as it seemed time was running out. Penalty on Tate made it 3n8 and wound up with FG attempt. He was wanting the snap because the safety was off Riddick in the slot about ten yards and he already called Goldie locks as the blitzer. It was going to be a easy pitch and catch as Riddick was going to sticks and turning around.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two other plays were diagnosed right by him also.

When he screamed at a WR after being sacked. It was Tate. He had CJ single covered on outside left and safety shaded to left hash. Tate was on right in the slot and he changed the play. He appeared to pump fake but actually pulled the ball down when Tate broke in on a slant route. He was about to go deep to Tate had double moved and kept going. It wouldn't of been that deep as in a bomb, but he would have had Tate alone behind the single coverage who standing flat footed as he broke inside. It had potential of a big play if it when as planned.

He also audibled out of a pass and called for a run to AA or Riddick (can't read my notes)that went for first down. So he is seeing more than what some give him, including me.

Man, when he is off he is way off. That has to help drop rates this year. Gives less chance for drops. He makes Ebron look good.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, when he is off he is way off. That has to help drop rates this year. Gives less chance for drops. He makes Ebron look good.

Nobody makes Ebron look good.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two other plays were diagnosed right by him also.

When he screamed at a WR after being sacked. It was Tate. He had CJ single covered on outside left and safety shaded to left hash. Tate was on right in the slot and he changed the play. He appeared to pump fake but actually pulled the ball down when Tate broke in on a slant route. He was about to go deep to Tate had double moved and kept going. It wouldn't of been that deep as in a bomb, but he would have had Tate alone behind the single coverage who standing flat footed as he broke inside. It had potential of a big play if it when as planned.

He also audibled out of a pass and called for a run to AA or Riddick (can't read my notes)that went for first down. So he is seeing more than what some give him, including me.

I was wondering what happened on that play.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on CBS it was myself and @lionstop1 against Coach Ed, his nice shirt, and the world. We guaranteed Stafford would be the pick and everyone else wanted that bust LT from Baylor because Parcells took Jake Long over Matt Ryan (dumb) the year before. Or they wanted that bust LB. It was a war.
Thats true I was against drafting Stafford, not because I didnt like him, my logic was that our o-line and team in general was terrible and we would just get him killed. Which he did(and he still is getting killed to this day). I have been a huge fan ever since the Cleveland game of his rookie year. I was there and he won me.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats true I was against drafting Stafford, not because I didnt like him, my logic was...

Because Parcells took Jake Long over Matt Ryan the year before. Yep. Just about everybody jumped on that bandwagon to nowhere.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Parcells took Jake Long over Matt Ryan the year before. Yep. Just about everybody jumped on that bandwagon to nowhere.

I was on the draft Stafford bandwagon. My logic was this is our current best QB......

orlovsky-end-zone-bp.jpg