• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: St Louis Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to see yesterdays game, but if were going to have a clunker of a game, best they get it out of their system now.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to see yesterdays game, but if were going to have a clunker of a game, best they get it out of their system now.
I guess this is what we tell ourselves to make this shit sandwich go down easier, but we just flat out cannot handle that DL. They dominate us up front to the point it ripples through the whole team and gives them a chance to win with just one big play that we cannot overcome, and the Rams got it again with the fumble ret for TD.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is what we tell ourselves to make this shit sandwich go down easier, but we just flat out cannot handle that DL. They dominate us up front to the point it ripples through the whole team and gives them a chance to win with just one big play that we cannot overcome, and the Rams got it again with the fumble ret for TD.

For years this team has had mental blocks against the Rams and it's damn annoying. What pisses me off more is that some crap team can walk into STL and whip the shit out of them, yet the Hawks always struggle :gaah:
We need to see better results against AZ.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game isn't going to define how we play the rest of the way... We've been playing well for weeks and like most have stated, the Rams just have our number... Thank God we don't have to face them in the postseason... They'd be the only team I'd be worried about outside of Arizona...

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years this team has had mental blocks against the Rams and it's damn annoying. What pisses me off more is that some crap team can walk into STL and whip the shit out of them, yet the Hawks always struggle :gaah:
We need to see better results against AZ.

I think whatever the Hawks do on the offensive line, zone blocking, is just right up Fisher's alley. Luckily we never have to worry about them in the play offs.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think whatever the Hawks do on the offensive line, zone blocking, is just right up Fisher's alley. Luckily we never have to worry about them in the play offs.

True, good thing the Rams suck against the rest of the league.