• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: St Louis Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, not the worst to lose right now. Already in the playoffs and I'm not sure there's much of a difference between playing at GB, at Minny, or at Washington at this point.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if we're going to sit our starters next week against the Cardinals...

my power just came on so i missed the entire fucking game, with that being said I say we rest the starters. Does it matter if we go to Lambeau or Washington? IMO, no... and honestly with the way GB is playing they might be the better matchup for the Hawks.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next stop: Arizona.

I saw the other thread as to whether or not the Cards play with fewer starters next week. Maybe we should consider the same, since, like I said earlier, they have watched the first string long enough to know what NOT to do on the field.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for better play next week. It would be a great help if Lynch was back and playing good.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, stay classy.

What exactly did I say about the Rams that was in some way an insult? Everything I'm saying is true. Every year is the year they're going to break through and every year they fall on their face. And then after they beat us they're taunting the fans. Where's that intensity for the other 14 games? Now they're trying to salvage a .500 season to get "pumped up for next year when they're finally going to turn the corner!". Fisher is a scumbag that has no problem with cheap shots and Greg Williams is the scum of the earth. Neither will change.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly did I say about the Rams that was in some way an insult? Everything I'm saying is true. Every year is the year they're going to break through and every year they fall on their face. And then after they beat us they're taunting the fans. Where's that intensity for the other 14 games? Now they're trying to salvage a .500 season to get "pumped up for next year when they're finally going to turn the corner!". Fisher is a scumbag that has no problem with cheap shots and Greg Williams is the scum of the earth. Neither will change.
Again, stay classy my friend.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, not the worst to lose right now. Already in the playoffs and I'm not sure there's much of a difference between playing at GB, at Minny, or at Washington at this point.
Yep, the Hawks have to win either way to advance.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my power just came on so i missed the entire fucking game, with that being said I say we rest the starters. Does it matter if we go to Lambeau or Washington? IMO, no... and honestly with the way GB is playing they might be the better matchup for the Hawks.

You lucky bastard.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for better play next week. It would be a great help if Lynch was back and playing good.
I agree Lynch would help, but he wasn't the reason the Hawks lost today

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teams game plan differently for different players... Never know... Rams wouldn't had kept on pinning their ears back from the first snap of the game... They had absolutely no respect for our running game today - for good reasons...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, if you have second and 6, then third and two rather then ending up third and eight could of made a difference IMO. Still to many penalties and too many mistakes. Also the defense just isn't locking things down like in the past, a working run game could of help though. No matter, on to next week, then the playoffs.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, stay classy my friend.

Are you going to respond to anything I said or just repeat the same thing? Williams should have never been back in the league. He's scum. He's completely contrary to the direction that the league needs to go with player safety. They need to coach safety and he coaches cheap shots. Is this not true? And Jeff "I couldn't put together a passing game even if you give me Steve McNair" has no problem with it. I got no problem with you, but I hate the Rams because they're the dirtiest team in the league and are showing no signs of improving.