• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla community

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tz, you don't have to worry about that. There is software that prevents alts and the mods here use it. No alts is one of the top rules of the Hoop.

so you cant get bored of a name and change to a new one?

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was pointing out Belt tongue in cheek.

I don't start noting struggles as trends until May, myself.

I think he'll be fine. A little surprising because he was tearing the cover off the ball in spring training.

Well I'm not kidding! He is constantly struggling. Not just these first 50 ABs this year. He was 9/49 in the playoffs (plus 7 walks though), 1/13 in the WS (big triple though!), he hit 7 HR last year in 411 ABs (including a 3 HR power surge in one series in June against the Crapstros) his power just can't manifest.

If we weren't winning he would have gone the way of Ishikawa/JR/Minor/Bowker/all those other dudes by now.

He needs to step it up. And stay stepped up. I like the dude I see the promise, but I wasn't just talking about this year. We keep winning so it's not really a big deal and can be overlooked, but dayum is this dude gonna get it together? If these were the unglorious olden days circa 2008 or something there'd be multiple pantshatty threads about him and his struggles.

edit: And I know he was very good August Sept last year (not much power though) but those months are offset by this year, the playoffs, last July last May... 2011... I hope he breaksout soon and stays broken out.

Last edited by a moderator: