• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So two scrub Big XII twelve teams made the SEC better?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly and he lost from the first "redneck" he threw out.

and i guess you lost when my general presence ruined you guys. i didnt even post a word and you already were name calling......

southern logic.....as usual they totally disregard the facts. bammers started name calling first but suddenly they act all proud that i call them rednecks

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt a mistake

dont blame me, blame your idiot neighbors.

:think:

dog-chasing-his-tail-times-1000..gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those stats are from the FBI, they are just adjusted for population yah schmuck

Has it proven my statement false though? Is that name given to Chicago as we speak? Is that what i stated in my post? Still standing by my original statement.:nod:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah kinda like this:

341915.jpg

Totally like that. He is a moron like you are.

Do you really think posting something like from a UGa fan makes me the moron, and you not one?

Your post proves my point. Now, move along please. Your superiors have made your presence no longer needed.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen the stats, but I do know that not many Cities are worse than Detroit, Michigan, Flint, Michigan, Gary, Indiana, and Camden, New Jersey. All in which are in the North.

in murder rates new orleans & detroit are like 1A & 1B

atlanta & memphis are higher than chicago

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally like that. He is a moron like you are.

Do you really think posting something like from a UGa fan makes me the moron, and you not one?

Your post proves my point. Now, move along please. Your superiors have made your presence no longer needed.

^^^^^
yeah have fun cheering things on with your fellow rednecks

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^
yeah have fun cheering things on with your fellow rednecks
You get owned post after post and yet you keep coming back for more. Your fight or flight instinct needs to be recalibrated. There are such things as lost causes, to wit, this thread.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get owned post after post and yet you keep coming back for more. Your fight or flight instinct needs to be recalibrated. There are such things as lost causes, to wit, this thread.

i get "owned" by a bunch of dumb southerners who think they are right based on numbers and need to feed off each other for confidence

per capita beats total population every day of the week when the argument has to do with crime rates

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh you dont know what a typo is

my typo > your redneck logic

You'll never look intelligent while you continue to use name calling as your primary attack.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get "owned" by a bunch of dumb southerners who think they are right based on numbers and need to feed off each other for confidence

per capita beats total population every day of the week when the argument has to do with crime rates

NO ONE was arguing crime rates except you. The city with the most murders was called 'The Murder Capitol' and that set you off. It is the capitol by strict number. It may not be the capitol based on a per capita basis.

Not sure why that is so hard to understand?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chasing-its-tail-thinking-its-going-to-catch-the-biggest-squirrel-ever_o_1892761.jpg

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And again

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i guess you lost when my general presence ruined you guys. i didnt even post a word and you already were name calling......

southern logic.....as usual they totally disregard the facts. bammers started name calling first but suddenly they act all proud that i call them rednecks

I am proud to be called a redneck, why should I be ashamed of that. You take the term and mean it in a negative manner. i use it in a positive manner and identify with it as such. You use it to demean people, I embrace it as being a southerner who is not afraid of a little mud, or to go hunting or fishing. You see everyone that is not like you as a redneck, you think because we are rednecks we are less than you and thats where we differ. We dont look down on you for what your heritage is, we only do that because you are so intensely bigoted and try to see Southern people as less intelligent, which simply is not true in many cases. I pity you for your hatred and ignorance, I ridicule you for your stance but you can never make me think you cannot learn and one day you probably will at the hands of someone who will take it the wrong way and act immediately in a very redneck manner.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again

He is a bigot. You cannot change his ways,. he was raised by bigots apparently. I pity him for being so screwed up inside, but he is actually no better than a member of KKK in his stance.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a bigot. You cannot change his ways,. he was raised by bigots apparently. I pity him for being so screwed up inside, but he is actually no better than a member of KKK in his stance.

...and he has proven to not be intelligent enough to see that though.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and he has proven to not be intelligent enough to see that though.

I spent years listening to the sales pitch and hatred of those types and this guy seems like he could fall right in with them if his views were shifted just a bit. He honestly believes the brainwashing he obviously endured. Sounds like the apple didnt fall far from the tree here.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would point out the obvious fallacy in making absolute statements when you can clearly phrase an argument so that your statement is false, but I prefer to say:

Good boy!!! Such a good boy chasing that tail of yours, good boy!

I would commend you for not taking the bait on my attempt to elicit a racially based comment out of you on my green m&m separate but equal bowl, but I feel pretty sure that sailed right over your head...too bad, I had a great comeback for that one that would have been equally over your head.

Oh well. Time to go do something productive, you can go back to pretending your better than everybody else, enjoy.