• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So two scrub Big XII twelve teams made the SEC better?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many more of those do you have

scared-pug-gif.gif

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John=the biggest bigot/racist on these boards! :nod:

Seen him go down this same path and hijack a sports thread and just kill it with his liberal hate! Go find a political board John. Please tell me one damn thing your spewing has to do with this thread?

Moderators are like cops in here. There always around when you don't need them, and the issue concerns them, but no where to be found on big time trolling!

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seen him go down this same path and hijack a sports thread and just kill it with his liberal hate! Go find a political board John. Please tell me one damn thing your spewing has to do with this thread?

Moderators are like cops in here. There always around when you don't need them, and the issue concerns them, but no where to be found on big time trolling!

um in case you didnt notice.....you were the one who hijacked this thread and the other aggie/texas thread. yall cant even let me make legitimate posts without acting butthurt over some past comments ive made

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dontfeedtroll.jpg

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um in case you didnt notice.....you were the one who hijacked this thread and the other aggie/texas thread. yall cant even let me make legitimate posts without acting butthurt over some past comments ive made

Gjq7m.gif

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey thats just disturbing......

you do realize that up until 2000 it was illegal for a black person have sexual relations with a white person but totally legal for someone to have sexual relations with their dog right?????

-only in alabama

Right...because New York doesn't have any stupid laws still on the books...

Say, did you know in New York, adultery is STILL illegal, doesn't matter if your black, white or Poodle.

And in a related note you can't get divorced for irreconcilable differences unless both parties agree...HELLO, there's a lapse in logic that only a New Yorker could justify.

You may now go back to chasing your tail around Google or wikipedia to find some more useless data points.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ummm...since this was a troll thread to begin with, I fail to see where anybody hijacked anything. Hard to pirate a ship that was adrift and rudderless.

I can personally say that I have never attacked one of your legitimate posts...perhaps if you made more of them and less of these ridiculous posts people would leave you alone...just a thought.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm...since this was a troll thread to begin with, I fail to see where anybody hijacked anything. Hard to pirate a ship that was adrift and rudderless.

I can personally say that I have never attacked one of your legitimate posts...perhaps if you made more of them and less of these ridiculous posts people would leave you alone...just a thought.

oh yeah thats right.....anything thats anti team sec is a troll thread.

and turning a sports thread into a politics thread is by no means hijacking something

-alabama logic

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah thats right.....anything thats anti team sec is a troll thread.

and turning a sports thread into a politics thread is by no means hijacking something

-alabama logic

1233861826_vampire%20pug.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trolls.jpg

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right...because New York doesn't have any stupid laws still on the books...

Say, did you know in New York, adultery is STILL illegal, doesn't matter if your black, white or Poodle.

And in a related note you can't get divorced for irreconcilable differences unless both parties agree...HELLO, there's a lapse in logic that only a New Yorker could justify.

You may now go back to chasing your tail around Google or wikipedia to find some more useless data points.

do you really wanna talk about dumb laws in our respective states

-ince$t marriage is legal in alabama

and then theres..........

-Women may not wear a ‘lewd dress’ in public.

-Men who deflower virgins, regardless of age or marital status, may face up to five years in jail.

^^^^^^
yeah i think the last one takes the cake

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-Men who deflower virgins, regardless of age or marital status, may face up to five years in jail.

^^^^^^

troll.jpg

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^^^

star.gif

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^^^

Lol, you are too much...I make fun of you for posting useless facts you dug up on Google and what do you do? You actually go and look up more useless facts on Google.

You're like a perpetual troll machine, if we could harness the power of your fail we could light up the Eastern seaboard.