• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So it seems as though everyone sucks this year.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah yeah. You keep saying it, but it has yet to come true.

Well no not against really shitty teams. But since they haven't looked impressive at all against the shitty ones it would lead one to believe that once they play a good one they will faulter.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah yeah. You keep saying it, but it has yet to come true.

With the exception of maybe one game, y'all could sleep-walk to the playoffs.

Right now, Miss. State looks like the strongest team in the nation, IMO. Of course, after yesterday's weirdness, what the heck do I know?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no not against really shitty teams. But since they haven't looked impressive at all against the shitty ones it would lead one to believe that once they play a good one they will faulter.

That is a logical conclusion except they keep winning. If they were in any other conference they would be called resilient, but being in the ACC you either have to blow everyone out or nothing. A little bit of a sad thing to do.

Oh and Clemson was and will be ranked again, Ok State is ranked. So not too many shitty teams.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of maybe one game, y'all could sleep-walk to the playoffs.

Right now, Miss. State looks like the strongest team in the nation, IMO. Of course, after yesterday's weirdness, what the heck do I know?

Nah they tried doing that 2 years ago and they lost twice. I know I know it's the ACC and so on and so forth.

Do not care where they are ranked. They win out there is no way they get left out. First things first though. Win the ACC and beat UF.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a logical conclusion except they keep winning. If they were in any other conference they would be called resilient, but being in the ACC you either have to blow everyone out or nothing. A little bit of a sad thing to do.

Sad for who? Do you honestly think FSU could beat the top teams after struggling with weak ones.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not all teams suck, just more good teams than people want to realize. All conferences are pretty deep, not just one or two teams that can make a run. All teams are beatable, yes, even the SEC teams. The bad thing is, The SEC will get the benefit of the doubt for being so deep, when in reality, none of the SEC teams are unbeatable by an outside team.
There is parity in the SEC, B12, Pac 12, B10. Teams have to come to play every week, no matter what conference they play in.
The next several weeks are going to be very interesting, many good games to be played yet. This could be much like 2007 when everybody had 2 losses.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad for who? Do you honestly think FSU could beat the top teams after struggling with weak ones.

I absolutely do believe they could beat ANY team in the country. No doubt in my mind. They have yet to play a complete team game. One of the 3 phases has been off in every game. Ok state was special teams, Clemson offense, NC State defense 1st quarter, Wake offense.

And please tell where they "struggled". Ok State? They laid off with a 17 point lead. Everyone knew that. Clemson? No starting QB. Do you think it would have been that close with Winston? NC State? Struggle for 1 quarter and then blow them the fuck out 49-17.

Listen I know you want FSU and more to the point WINSTON to lose a game, but man you keep stretching to find any reason to say something negative. 21 wins in a row and undefeated this year. Nothing anyone can say will take those wins away. If they do lose so be it. But right now they have not.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four team playoff is a joke and this year will have college football fans asking for more.

I agree Mookie. I think this season couldn't be setup better to support the case for an eight team play-off. Most of the traditional power teams were overhyped by the media and now losing the way they have - things are all muddled.

And look at the remaining undefeated teams in the FBS, I highly doubt ANY of them will survive. They will be lucky to go through their respective schedules with just one loss.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A loss in inevitable for FSU this year. Just not that good.

Who on their schedule can give them a loss other than Notre Dame? It's the ACC for God's Sake. They are as bad if not worse than the B1G. And Notre Dame has one extremely bad game every year.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could they beat Ole Miss, Mississippi State, ND, Auburn, TCU and Arizona? Absolutely. My guess is they'd be favored over all of them with the exception of maybe Auburn. And they struggled against Oklahoma State who could sneak into the top 15 after this weekend, and against Clemson without Winston. Clemson looks like a top 25 team with their new QB. They struggled against NC State but still won going away. I would consider Wake Forest and the Citadel "shitty" teams and they blew both of them out.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, Auburn has to be the #1 team and after them I don't know.

I ain't buying FSU yet.

I believe it was only a week or so ago Auburn was outplayed everywhere but the scoreboard by KSU. Auburn maybe getting a little better, but that isn't the kind of a performance you want to see from #1.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely do believe they could beat ANY team in the country. No doubt in my mind. They have yet to play a complete team game. One of the 3 phases has been off in every game. Ok state was special teams, Clemson offense, NC State defense 1st quarter, Wake offense.

And please tell where they "struggled". Ok State? They laid off with a 17 point lead. Everyone knew that. Clemson? No starting QB. Do you think it would have been that close with Winston? NC State? Struggle for 1 quarter and then blow them the fuck out 49-17.

Listen I know you want FSU and more to the point WINSTON to lose a game, but man you keep stretching to find any reason to say something negative. 21 wins in a row and undefeated this year. Nothing anyone can say will take those wins away. If they do lose so be it. But right now they have not.

Why argue with this clown? It's pointless.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it was only a week or so ago Auburn was outplayed everywhere but the scoreboard by KSU. Auburn maybe getting a little better, but that isn't the kind of a performance you want to see from #1.

11 October will go a long way toward showing everyone what Auburn is made of.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yes, FSU could beat any team in the country, they could also lose to any of about 10 teams. I don't believe FSU could make it through the B12, Pac 12, B10 or SEC undefeated. FSU is no better than any other top 10 team.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, FSU could beat any team in the country, they could also lose to any of about 10 teams. I don't believe FSU could make it through the B12, Pac 12, B10 or SEC undefeated. FSU is no better than any other top 10 team.

I agree they are not better than any other top 10 team(Not like last year). I never said they were. I do think that they could go undefeated in every conference. Is it probable? No, but it is still possible. All the top teams have areas of concern.

Hell I said last week I have no problem with them being bumped down in the Coaches' Poll. I realize that all they need to do is win out. Whether it be ugly or pretty. I would prefer the pretty, but I get whatever they decide to put out there. Like everyone else.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU gets in no matter if they win out. The defending Champs and you win out your conference means an auto bid for sure. I just don't know if FSU has a better resume than other teams right now. I wouldn't drop them out of the top four, but I wouldn't have them number 1 either.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND vs. FSU in a couple of weeks could be huge. FSU will have no issues with the Cuse, but I've had a bad feeling about this UNC game all year. After a rivalry game, before the biggest game of the year. Classic trap. UNC has a good offense and I don't fully trust ND's yet.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Hell tosu was in the top ten at one point and had no business being there.

With Braxton Miller and Noah Spence still in the lineup, they probably did. In CFB, your quarterback is everything.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's possible that after a few weeks, this will all be a wash. But there might be one team that can hold on, who might that be? TCU, MISS ST, Miss?