• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So it seems as though everyone sucks this year.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irish eyes are smiling after today.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After next week Miss State maybe number one and Dak Prescott the runaway Hesiman candidate. Wrap that around your brain for a while and let it settle in.

I told people on these bds last year that Miss State could contend for the B1G Championship if they were a member and got laughed at. Believe that shit.

Should be a very interesting matchup.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the above regarding FSU. Not sure if they belong at NR1, however they haven't lost and given their schedule, really don't see them losing. Thought the same about Oregon and that didn't work out so well. At any rate, looks like 2 teams from the SEC West might get in along with maybe Michigan St, who took care of business yesterday and will probably run the table unless Ohio State shows up big. Seems to me MSU is the Big1g's only hope. Now that Oklahoma shot themselves in the foot, we shall see about Baylor who's only win is over a decent, not great, Texas team.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After next week Miss State maybe number one and Dak Prescott the runaway Hesiman candidate. Wrap that around your brain for a while and let it settle in.

I told people on these bds last year that Miss State could contend for the B1G Championship if they were a member and got laughed at. Believe that shit.

Looks like Miss St can contend for the SEC Championship, college FB needs some new blood in the NCG.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree with the above regarding FSU. Not sure if they belong at NR1, however they haven't lost and given their schedule, really don't see them losing. Thought the same about Oregon and that didn't work out so well. At any rate, looks like 2 teams from the SEC West might get in along with maybe Michigan St, who took care of business yesterday and will probably run the table unless Ohio State shows up big. Seems to me MSU is the Big1g's only hope. Now that Oklahoma shot themselves in the foot, we shall see about Baylor who's only win is over a decent, not great, Texas team.

Well, it's a given that UF won't be one of the 4 teams.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, Auburn has to be the #1 team and after them I don't know.

I ain't buying FSU yet.

You don't have to. But it is funny that last year everyone(not you in particular) was saying FSU was overrated and could not win a scrapfest type of game. Then they win it. Now this year they get shit because they are not blowing people out by 40 every game, but yet they still continue to win. Damned if they do and damned if they don't. 21 in a row.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gets into the playoff? I can't remember things being so off since '07.

I don't know if it's so much that everyone sucks, but more of a case of some once lowly teams (Baylor, Ole Miss, Miss St., etc.) coming up the ranks and knocking off the big boys. I also think that some teams were highly overranked (South Carolina comes to mind). But, this is why I like CFB so much. Now, if USC could just learn how to defend the Hail Mary...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan State's problem is that their Oregon loss is looking worse and worse every week. Meanwhile, their B1G schedule doesn't give them much opportunity to impress the voters.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to. But it is funny that last year everyone(not you in particular) was saying FSU was overrated and could not win a scrapfest type of game. Then they win it. Now this year they get shit because they are not blowing people out by 40 every game, but yet they still continue to win. Damned if they do and damned if they don't. 21 in a row.

Have to agree, however you have to admit your boys are not on top of their play at the moment and don't look like the number one team. As I see it, given the talent in the ACC, FSU can not afford to lose a game.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State's problem is that their Oregon loss is looking worse and worse every week. Meanwhile, their B1G schedule doesn't give them much opportunity to impress the voters.

IMO, the Oregon team Michigan State played was a lot better than what they are now given their injuries. You are probably correct, however I see Ohio State getting their act together and if Michigan State beats them and they get some help from the SEC West who will probably all suffer a loss before everything is said and done. There can only be 1 unbeaten team from the SEC(I don't see that happening) so at least one 1-loss SEC, maybe 2, will have to somehow get in. For my money, Michigan State is one of the best teams out there and have stated many times, better play calling gets them the win over Oregon. Also, that game was played in Eugene at night very early in the season....and Mariota was great that night.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree, however you have to admit your boys are not on top of their play at the moment and don't look like the number one team. As I see it, given the talent in the ACC, FSU can not afford to lose a game.

I can agree that they do not look like the #1 team, but that comparison coming from everyone is compared to last year. Not even close to the same team. Some things that are encouraging is that they found their ground game, defense is playing well MINUS 1st quarter of NC State game. Got 4 guys on D back from injury OR they are finally 100% healthy.

I do not care about the rankings. As long as FSU continues to win I am good with it all.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lessons available:

1. Pre-season rankings are garbage
2. FBS needs at least a sixteen-team playoff

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A loss in inevitable for FSU this year. Just not that good.