• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I was looking for how many NC's OU has been rewarded

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he could find the sack to fire his bro, your boys won't be that bad anymore. Hate to tell you guys, but I don't think TCU is going anywhere anytime soon as long as Patterson is the HC.

Good point, TE98, so OU's got two choices if we want to put out the dumpster fire: (a) pray that we get better or (b) fire Bob Stoops because he'll never do anything about his insane, inefficient brother. I opt for the second choice because we can then hire Gary Patterson. That helps OU and kills TCU. Besides, I like my head football coaches a little on the chunky side with a nice set of tits.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Stoops would have a heart attack if he had to play a tough schedule of Texas, Nebraska and the SEC every year. We would have to get used to a lot of 4 loss seasons. It would be fun to see the games but hell watching us lose a bunch of them.
Silly Sooner. Oklahoma instantly Dominates every non-SEC team because of the SEC makes players Bigger Faster Stronger. Compounded with all of the talent being diminished by going to the Big10 it would be like playing Tulsa every year. Jeeze, do you even football?