• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Snyder must have the nuts of some of the more powerful......

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have agreed with you if not for the fact that Jerry Richardson was forced out as well as a couple of owners in other professional sports.

I have known about Snyder since before he became an owner. I just thought he was a big dick. Then he became owner and my brother and friends went to work for the organization, I knew a lot more at that point but things are still coming out. I really have to question if I can be a fan of a team owned by a turd like him.
Especially when it goes expansion

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when it goes expansion
Yeah, I think there is a 95% chance I am not going to like that. If it doesn't have Wolves and rumor has it that it will not they are going to have surprise me to change my mind.

I don't watch like I did when I was younger. Although I follow guys from Penn State or other guys in the league that I like. Pittsburgh has always been my 2nd favorite team so I could make that change.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think there is a 95% chance I am not going to like that. If it doesn't have Wolves and rumor has it that it will not they are going to have surprise me to change my mind.

I don't watch like I did when I was younger. Although I follow guys from Penn State or other guys in the league that I like. Pittsburgh has always been my 2nd favorite team so I could make that change.
I am a free agent. I was loyal to redskins not anything else . This board will change as well

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a free agent. I was loyal to redskins not anything else . This board will change bad well
I am in the wait and see mode.

What really pisses me off is this COVID crap is overshadowing the news about Snyder.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of us old enough to remember when George Allen came they built the training facility in Ashburn. That baby was state of the art. I am sitting here watching a game in a beautiful stadium and they just showed a state of the art training facility being built for the Chargers. Dan hasn't built a damn thing like that. Hell I don't trust him to do anything with any competence. All this from a city that lost the Rams and had the Raiders for a while and lost them too. :noidea:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of us old enough to remember when George Allen came they built the training facility in Ashburn. That baby was state of the art. I am sitting here watching a game in a beautiful stadium and they just showed a state of the art training facility being built for the Chargers. Dan hasn't built a damn thing like that. Hell I don't trust him to do anything with any competence. All this from a city that lost the Rams and had the Raiders for a while and lost them too. :noidea:

Snyder cant build anything state of the art. He’s too busy settling out of court, paying hush money, sending angry texts to and/or about bruce allen, and other assholey/nefarious lawyerly dealings of one kind or another.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have agreed with you if not for the fact that Jerry Richardson was forced out as well as a couple of owners in other professional sports.

I have known about Snyder since before he became an owner. I just thought he was a big dick. Then he became owner and my brother and friends went to work for the organization, I knew a lot more at that point but things are still coming out. I really have to question if I can be a fan of a team owned by a turd like him.
I agree with the exception that Snyder is not Richardson. Snyder is petty, and would im sure would be willing to bring them all down if he doesn’t get his way. im sure your brother would agree.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon breed. You know the game. probably Everyone of these owners have skeletons in their closet. As much as they may despise Dan, they have to circle the wagons on Dan because they don’t want their dirt spread all over the press. If they didn’t defend Dan and he lost his franchise, can you imagine the lengths that Dan would go to expose them just for retribution?
I'll co-sign what Sportster said about other owners losing their teams, but this is what put the real stank on it for me. Goodell: Snyder didn't hinder WFT investigation At some point you'd figure Snyder has become more trouble than he's worth to the other owners. While this is not a criminal inquiry for me witness tampering should've more than enough broke the camel's back. Yet there Goodell is saying nothing to see here folks. This can't be good for the NFL's image. Defending a man accused of having hidden cameras in the cheerleaders locker room. As well as soliciting a cheerleader to show a VIP a good time and on the heels of the #metoo movement. Something's up. Either Snyder has dirt on someone or some owners stand to make a shit-ton of big money on a deal that Snyder's the point man on.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll co-sign what Sportster said about other owners losing their teams, but this is what put the real stank on it for me. Goodell: Snyder didn't hinder WFT investigation At some point you'd figure Snyder has become more trouble than he's worth to the other owners. While this is not a criminal inquiry for me witness tampering should've more than enough broke the camel's back. Yet there Goodell is saying nothing to see here folks. This can't be good for the NFL's image. Defending a man accused of having hidden cameras in the cheerleaders locker room. As well as soliciting a cheerleader to show a VIP a good time and on the heels of the #metoo movement. Something's up. Either Snyder has dirt on someone or some owners stand to make a shit-ton of big money on a deal that Snyder's the point man on.
Here is where I see Dan as different to the other owners who lost their franchises…..the other owners knew they had done wrong and they got caught. They took their punishment and their billions to go find another playground where billionaires play. However, does not believe he has done wrong. Dan can’t do wrong.. so if Dan is punished, retribution will be hell. He will take a slap on the hand, as long as it’s not too hard. But that’s it. If Dan is kicked out of the billionaire sandbox, everybody is going home.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since i have been alive there have been 4 redskins owners GPM ( too young to know him ) edward bennet williaims , JKC and dickface

the common denominator in all this is the team was called redskins and redskins is what i rooted for not the colors , not the good ole DMV (i dont live there anymore ) or certain players .

now its OK if you root root root for the home team and its ok to like the colors and hell its ok to believe " they are always the redskins to me",( hearts a flutter ) nothing wrong with that but there is a large segment of fans who feel betrayed , are tired of the circumstances surrounding the forced name change and they will need more then the typical fan mentioned above , all of which are valid by the way

see we feel mr snyder wouldnt have had to change the name if he wasnt running a perverted sex abusing /trafficking / r*pe operation out of our beloved team HQ

and as such he being a ghonerea , syphilis laden dick we would have a very hard time supporting an expansion team in which he was an onwer of

now maybe wolves or WFT could give us the illusion our history is intact but this FET will have to earn our fandom after being stabbed in the back after 50 yrs of total loyalty only to be urinated on by a bunch of sick perverts