• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Snyder must have the nuts of some of the more powerful......

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a child running the franchise. This morning Sheehan reported that when Dan hired Ron, Bruce Allen sent Ron a congratulatory text.

Dan found out about it and was pissed Bruce didn't send him the same text. Mind you, this is weeks after Dan had just fired Bruce.

It continues. Bruce wanted the rest of the money that Dan owed him. Dan was fighting him on it. Finally Dan caved in and agreed to pay Bruce, under one condition. The condition was that Bruce would have to text Dan congratulations on hiring Ron.

This was months afterward. All time petty. All time insecure.

This is our owner. You can't make this shit up. Listen to hour 2 of the Sheehan show this morning.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i dont like is all these distractions going on when we have a shot at the playoffs , why release it now ?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a child running the franchise. This morning Sheehan reported that when Dan hired Ron, Bruce Allen sent Ron a congratulatory text.

Dan found out about it and was pissed Bruce didn't send him the same text. Mind you, this is weeks after Dan had just fired Bruce.

It continues. Bruce wanted the rest of the money that Dan owed him. Dan was fighting him on it. Finally Dan caved in and agreed to pay Bruce, under one condition. The condition was that Bruce would have to text Dan congratulations on hiring Ron.

This is our owner. You can't make this shit up. Listen to hour 2 of the Sheehan show this morning.
I have been saying all along that he is a really bad man, a turd is the way I like to describe him. Hopefully he is on his way out.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless seriously pushed by someone who has the juice to push a couple billionaires. Nothing will become of this.

Skinsfan21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really a Sheehan listener anymore. He went very left and has way too much Snyder hate in him. Not going to get an unbiased opinion there

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really a Sheehan listener anymore. He went very left and has way too much Snyder hate in him. Not going to get an unbiased opinion there
It's not an opinion. It's what happened.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much Snyder hate? Is that even possible? And how can anyone who's a Skins fan that's followed the Skins during the Snyder era have an unbiased opinion of his triflin ass?

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is insanity man.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to mention “ he went left “ here . No politics allowed

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I was a Snyder guy when my dad was telling me I was crazy. I was the guy saying we have an owner that is willing to spend. He wants to win. I was so wrong.

Skinsfan21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how does that invalidate Sheehan reporting it.
Again I didn’t say that either. All I said was I’m not a fan of Sheehan anymore. I prefer Galdi personally

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
........owners in a GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip death lock. Witness tampering should easily be enough for the NFL to strip him of ownership.

Report: Snyder tried to interfere with WFT probe
Cmon breed. You know the game. probably Everyone of these owners have skeletons in their closet. As much as they may despise Dan, they have to circle the wagons on Dan because they don’t want their dirt spread all over the press. If they didn’t defend Dan and he lost his franchise, can you imagine the lengths that Dan would go to expose them just for retribution?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon breed. You know the game. probably Everyone of these owners have skeletons in their closet. As much as they may despise Dan, they have to circle the wagons on Dan because they don’t want their dirt spread all over the press. If they didn’t defend Dan and he lost his franchise, can you imagine the lengths that Dan would go to expose them just for retribution?
I would have agreed with you if not for the fact that Jerry Richardson was forced out as well as a couple of owners in other professional sports.

I have known about Snyder since before he became an owner. I just thought he was a big dick. Then he became owner and my brother and friends went to work for the organization, I knew a lot more at that point but things are still coming out. I really have to question if I can be a fan of a team owned by a turd like him.