• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sizing up the Potential AZ/Duke Matchup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... don't get me wrong, stats are important, but you have to take them in perspective. It's not just a matter of the guy who averages more points is better. For instance, a guy who averages 25+ points a game may appear to be a lot better than a guy who averages 15. But if the 25+ guy shoots 40%, takes 30 shots, averages 4 turnovers and never leads his team to any kind of title (such as Alan Iverson) while the 15 point guy shoots 55% as the 3rd or 4th option on a dominant team... well, then you have to judge based more on shot selection, effective FG%, assist/turnover, +/-, etc, etc.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... don't get me wrong, stats are important, but you have to take them in perspective. It's not just a matter of the guy who averages more points is better. For instance, a guy who averages 25+ points a game may appear to be a lot better than a guy who averages 15. But if the 25+ guy shoots 40%, takes 30 shots, averages 4 turnovers and never leads his team to any kind of title (such as Alan Iverson) while the 15 point guy shoots 55% as the 3rd or 4th option on a dominant team... well, then you have to judge based more on shot selection, effective FG%, assist/turnover, +/-, etc, etc.

Manu Ginobli as well.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're theorizing this, I think that the ASU/AZ game, and the Duke/AZ (potential game) are both going to happen concurrently.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're theorizing this, I think that the ASU/AZ game, and the Duke/AZ (potential game) are both going to happen concurrently.

I think that the NIT finals are Friday the 29th, and the T-Cup game is the 30th