• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since it's coming Tuesday...how does Brady's appeal go?

What happens to Bradys 4 game suspension at his appeal?

• Stays at 4 games

• Reduced to 3 games

• Reduced to 2 games

• Reduced to 1 game

• Exonerated entirely, no suspension

• Goodell makes more rules up and adds 5 games

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post-38597-Austin-Powers-slow-clapping-gi-biry.gif

4*

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4* too much truth I get it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like with steroids in MLB - once they quit juicing the HR totals dropped drastically - making the denial that it didn't truly affect hitting false.
It'll be interesting to see the overall effect of not being able to deflate the balls beyond the rules have on the Patriots. Will they still have the lowest fumble total in the league? Will it result in a one or two game win difference so that they have to go on the road and play in the playoffs? I see this impacting Brady's play significantly and he hasn't been that good for the last few years.
The NFL could easily fix this and even make the game better by having the officials handle the balls & insure proper inflation, no individual team balls. Then let them adjust the inflation for game conditions if both teams agree. If Qb's can throw better in the snow with 9 lb footballs then let them agree to it & do it..
They're making this very hard on themselves!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"But what about all those people Ray Lewis killed?"

In 3... 2... 1...

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hope is it sticks as is... it will help my cowboys plus its the Pats 2nd offense breaking the rules and Brady was around the first time when this happened. My gut tells me it gets reduced to 2 games though.

JV35

El Chapo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No suspension, BUT, Goodell gets to sniff Giselle's panties.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it is, it isn't enough for purposely cheating to gain an advantage.

I don't care what stories he made up, there is no way a QB touches a football every play of every game and can't tell if it is under inflated or not. It's complete hogwash.

Patriot homerism and defense of their golden boy can commence now.

Btw, just so you don't think I'm a complete homer for my team- if someone had evidence that the Rams had done the same thing during their run to the SB, I would still have the same response. I would be completely disgusted they affected the integrity of the game to try and gain an advantage over the other team and would view the SB win tainted as a result. And no, I'm not just saying that.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it is, it isn't enough for purposely cheating to gain an advantage.

I don't care what stories he made up, there is no way a QB touches a football every play of every game and can't tell if it is under inflated or not. It's complete hogwash.

Patriot homerism and defense of their golden boy can commence now.

Btw, just so you don't think I'm a complete homer for my team- if someone had evidence that the Rams had done the same thing during their run to the SB, I would still have the same response. I would be completely disgusted they affected the integrity of the game to try and gain an advantage over the other team and would view the SB win tainted as a result. And no, I'm not just saying that.
Another butthurt Rams fan. Shouldn't you be over losing the last Superbowl the rams played in?
Did watching the Patriots win the Superbowl bring back the pain?
Welcome to SportsHoopla.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another butthurt Rams fan. Shouldn't you be over losing the last Superbowl the rams played in?
Did watching the Patriots win the Superbowl bring back the pain?
Welcome to SportsHoopla.

Why is it you Pats fans always go to the butthurt response?

Because I have more integrity than you, BB or Brady, somehow it all goes back to the Rams lost to the Pats so therefore he's butthurt and lashing out.

Get real! You can have your SB parades and t-shirts.

I'll keep my integrity cause that means something in life, not some stupid t-shirt to wear.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it you Pats fans always go to the butthurt response?

Because I have more integrity than you, BB or Brady, somehow it all goes back to the Rams lost to the Pats so therefore he's butthurt and lashing out.

Get real! You can have your SB parades and t-shirts.

I'll keep my integrity cause that means something in life, not some stupid t-shirt to wear.
I'm glad you have integrity. I'm sure you are rich and famous too. Everybody is on the internet.
We are talking football. Patriots are Superbowl Champions. What you think means nothing to anybody.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No bloody way it's 4 games now. After dropping Hardy's from 10 to 4 there is ZERO chance the cowboys face the pats with Hardy in the game and Brady on the side line. That game is the cowboys 5th game, but Pats have an early bye so it's only their 4th.

Hardy having that big of a drop seals the deal. Brady's will be dropped at least 2 games as well.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No bloody way it's 4 games now. After dropping Hardy's from 10 to 4 there is ZERO chance the cowboys face the pats with Hardy in the game and Brady on the side line. That game is the cowboys 5th game, but Pats have an early bye so it's only their 4th.

Hardy having that big of a drop seals the deal. Brady's will be dropped at least 2 games as well.

Sorry Wizard, couldn't disagree more. What happened in the Hardy case( as the Rice and AP case) was about winning a PR battle that the NFL isn't hard enough on domestic violence. 31 owners are willing to take this to court because they think the Pats cheated and the NFL will win. Looks like they'll be in court even if they reduce it, so all in for the NFL

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady cannot accept anything less than total exoneration for deflating balls. He stood up to the podium and swore he knew nothing about deflating the balls to illegal levels. To accept any penalty would not only be admitting to under-handed cheating an NFL playoff game, but also blatantly lying to the world about it.

He'll be playing the first several games ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady cannot accept anything less than total exoneration for deflating balls. He stood up to the podium and swore he knew nothing about deflating the balls to illegal levels. To accept any penalty would not only be admitting to under-handed cheating an NFL playoff game, but also blatantly lying to the world about it.

He'll be playing the first several games ...
We'll see.