• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since it's coming Tuesday...how does Brady's appeal go?

What happens to Bradys 4 game suspension at his appeal?

• Stays at 4 games

• Reduced to 3 games

• Reduced to 2 games

• Reduced to 1 game

• Exonerated entirely, no suspension

• Goodell makes more rules up and adds 5 games

Results are only viewable after voting.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't wish Terry Bradshaw on ISIS.

Fair enough Ill have Welker join Brady. He could Molly them up and then while they are raping little Wes , Brady can swing into Chuck Norris mode

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. So when you are in union contract and your employer violates it you should just sit down and shut up.:L

That's not what I said you biased, unable to be objective for a second, can't read, twisting every post to pretend it says something that it doesn't, Brady nut sucker. I'm talking about I general, not just this case and have read enough of your drivel to know that every opinion you have is based on how it effects the Patriots and you not only don't know what you are talking about, but you also lie when called out for not knowing shit after calling out others for being right. Do you even read your own troll bull shit??? It's the same crap over and over and over. You are annoying and embarrassing I'm sure to other NE fans that get their opinions lumped in with yours by association, but at least you are consistent, so gold start for that!!!

So back to my point. The whole idea of the process is the league decides the penalty and then gives an appeal. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's what was agreed on. The entire system falls apart if everyone takes every single issue to court. The next step will be fines for not being in uniform or for dirty hits, etc. This idea that Goodell is out to get the Pats is just such bull shit. Don't fuck up (or cheat) and you won't get in trouble. If you don't understand how lawsuits have screwed up this Country, then I can't help you.

Oh and just for you:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was your last post that wasn't in the middle of an argument or insulting or just acting like a total dick?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I said you biased, unable to be objective for a second, can't read, twisting every post to pretend it says something that it doesn't, Brady nut sucker. I'm talking about I general, not just this case and have read enough of your drivel to know that every opinion you have is based on how it effects the Patriots and you not only don't know what you are talking about, but you also lie when called out for not knowing shit after calling out others for being right. Do you even read your own troll bull shit??? It's the same crap over and over and over. You are annoying and embarrassing I'm sure to other NE fans that get their opinions lumped in with yours by association, but at least you are consistent, so gold start for that!!!

So back to my point. The whole idea of the process is the league decides the penalty and then gives an appeal. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's what was agreed on. The entire system falls apart if everyone takes every single issue to court. The next step will be fines for not being in uniform or for dirty hits, etc. This idea that Goodell is out to get the Pats is just such bull shit. Don't fuck up (or cheat) and you won't get in trouble. If you don't understand how lawsuits have screwed up this Country, then I can't help you.

Oh and just for you:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

You clearly have no idea how union disputes are handled. Period.
Care to point out where I lied? Take your time.:nod:

Like the meltdown, nice touch. Will there be more? :pop2:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a clue who @jarntt is raging on? ;TLDR

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly have no idea how union disputes are handled. Period.
Care to point out where I lied? Take your time.:nod:

Like the meltdown, nice touch. Will there be more? :pop2:

Actually I spent a decent part of my day on union disciplinary matters, try again...

Shouldn't you be off trying to sleep with your son's wife again? should we pull that thread up again???:pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he didn't lead the Patriots to the 14 point comeback? and because he didn't prevent a hell of a catch to get the Seahawks to the 5 yard line? Your hatred of Brady is clearly there
Wasn't there two 14 point come backs against a certain team during the Championship run? It's good to be the King. Man losing in the playoffs sucks.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what was the outcome?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell lets him off proving there was a deal with Kraft that if the Patriots take their medicine he will take care of Brady.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't there two 14 point come backs against a certain team during the Championship run? It's good to be the King. Man losing in the playoffs sucks.

Really sucks.. :D

I hear Harbawl will have the Ravens practicing against unusual formations, legal and otherwise to prepare them for gametime.

Smart. Too bad it's after the fact .

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how convenient for Kraft to be out of the country during all if this ..I suppose he can look at tom now after he gets back and say sorry about your 4 game suspension getting upheld wish there was more I could have done .. we will get you in there and back on the field as soon as possible after your 4 games are up ,I promise man ..

what a snake in the grass Kraft is ..

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Money I went on that website when you were on here posting on Ray Rice, good read

You clearly do not remember my posts about the entire Ray Rice situation. You are just assuming I had a homer point of view because that's all you know.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly do not remember my posts about the entire Ray Rice situation. You are just assuming I had a homer point of view because that's all you know.

That's all I remember and I'm sure as a fuck not a homer. I call it as I see it

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all I remember and I'm sure as a fuck not a homer. I call it as I see it

So I believe Bisciotti (not to mention the NFL) handled the Rice situation very badly and you believe Brady cheated. Good...nothing much else to talk about.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is @Rock Strongo

Reached for comment, his agent was unable or unwilling to confirm or deny reports that Rock was in a Manhattan jail.

Last edited:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I spent a decent part of my day on union disciplinary matters, try again...

Shouldn't you be off trying to sleep with your son's wife again? should we pull that thread up again???:pound:

Ummmm What?:scratch:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for the Union part, where you defending violating "shop law" or were you arguing "shop law" was violated against you?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm What?:scratch:

This bizarre little nugget...

I told my oldest he should play a joke on his gf when she starts to press him for marriage.

Tell her our family has a tradition that the bride to be has to sleep with the grooms father.

If she says no and freaks out, he's out of it.

If she says yes dad gets a hot lay, and he gets to go "Ohhhh your sick, I was only kidding! How can I marry you now?"

:nod: